Time to Get an LE6920?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by The_Gun_Guru, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Tim151515

Tim151515 iHeartGuns

Just picked one up today!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. With the recent shootings in Colorado that are sparking DC to rethink the 1994 AWB and the upcomming elections... I think it would be a great investment to pick up an AR15 for sure.

I bought mine specifically as a "pre-ban" to the election and the shootings in Colorado just solidified my decision.

I got my 6920... I hope ya'll get yours.

#22 mixflip, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  3. Nice! What optic is that?
  4. Its a Primary Arms micro red dot. I think it cost me about $130 total including the QD lever style riser. I have had great performance out of it so far at my level of shooting (which isnt too hard core btw).
  5. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

I got one because mixflip got one. :rofl: He started a thread about his and he put me over the edge because I had been wanting to get one for a while. I opted to go with the lightweight barrel and got the 6720. Never plan on putting a grenade launcher on mine.
  6. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

Where would one get a grenade....I mean, flare, launcher?:whistling:

Another question...do all of the 6920's have an A2 carry handle, or do some have the A3?

I prefer the A2.

7. stopatrain

Lifetime Member

Now is a good time to buy. Paid $1200 for my LE6920 a few years ago. G&R Tactical has them for $1050 right now. GT Distributors has them for $969 + $5 shipping, not sure if they are still in stock.
  8. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Mine came with the detachable carry handle, as did all I saw. The 6720s and 6940s come with an MA-tech flip-up rear sight, and the MOE versions with the MBUS rear sight.

9. NO GRENADE LAUNCHER? If Patton were alive today he'd slap your face!
  10. It is always nice have the COLT in the house..
  11. The_Gun_Guru

That's cool, it it does I am fine with it, but I would rather have the A2.

Amen to that!:wavey:

12. Honestly, I forsee AK's going up in price alongside ARs. I think all "assault" rifles will be prices much higher than now sometime in the future.
  13. But they will be hard to come by next week due to Obama.
  14. He ain't the only one to blame. Lots of tyrants and despots have too much control over our lives.
  15. The_Gun_Guru

I have seven AKs....not too worried about them.:wavey:

It's the AR I am worried about now. The #1 selling rifle in America could be at risk of disappearing because of one FREAK!!!!

Typical of this country....punish EVERYONE for the sins of just one psycho!!!!!!

16. MyG19

I should have bought a Colt LE6920 a month ago...ARs have been cleaned out, heck there's even waiting lines and waiting lists :(
  17. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy

Should have, could have, would have....
    When you fart, you lose.