close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Thursday night shoot at The Bullet Hole Shooting Range, this week Hogan's Alley 4/27

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by Rabbi, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

Dec 18, 2004
    San AntonioTexas
    Thursday night shoot at The Bullet Hole Shooting Range, this week Hogan's Alley April 27th

Come out to the Bullet Hole at @6 PM for the Thursday night shoot. This week is the Hogan's Alley steel shoot. Any Pistol any Sights on your gun(no .22s) As always it is a blast. First timers, long timers, whoever, bring a friend. Hogan's Alley Steel shoots at the Bullethole are a blast!

Hogan's Alley steel shoots are very popular and a fun shoot with a lot of feed back.

If you are in or around San Antonio Texas, Come out and shoot at the Bullet Hole Shooting Range !

www.bullethole.com

2. Rabbi

Dec 18, 2004
    San AntonioTexas
    It is always a good night at the Gun Range :cool: It turned out to be a good shoot tonight at the Bullet Hole.

3. HighVelocity

HighVelocity LSG #67

Jan 3, 2005
    DFW, TX
    Does the bullet hole still have fun matches on Thursday nights? The events page on the website does not work.

4. Rabbi

Dec 18, 2004
    San AntonioTexas
  5. TattooedGlock

TattooedGlock NRA LIFE MEMBER

Jun 21, 2006
    South Texas
    Do they ever have AR-15 matches or fun shoots? I live over on the NE side of town near Randolph AFB. I do most of my shooting at Bracken. Is the Bullet Hole range worth the drive?

6. TattooedGlock

TattooedGlock NRA LIFE MEMBER

Jun 21, 2006
    South Texas
    Do they ever have AR-15 matches or fun shoots? I live over on the NE side of town near Randolph AFB. I do most of my shooting at Bracken. Is the Bullet Hole range worth the drive?