Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread to follow progress of manhunt in Southern California...

51K views 544 replies 127 participants last post by  dhoomonyou 
#1 ·
WARNING: If you post in this thread, and it is deemed your purpose is to disrupt the discussion, if you post off topic comments to incite other members, if there is the slightest hint of trolling, you will suffer consequences.

Read this post before proceeding: A post from Eric re: GNG & LE oriented topics...

This is an important topic to GT LE members.
Manhunt for ex LAPD Officer

Please post links to latest news updates.

Multi-state manhunt under way for ex-LAPD cop sought in killing of officer, 2 others

#352 ·
Feinstein and Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt

(PP)- As an ex-Los Angeles police officer killed three people and went on a deadly shooting rampage in a vendetta to punish those he attributed for his firing, California Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer pleaded for calm, and asked both law enforcement and civilians to lay down their weapons.

http://www.palookavillepost.com/201...-down-their-weapons-during-statewide-manhunt/

For the love of god.

#353 ·
True. We have Rev. Jackson and Sharpton that have made a career out of it. Thing is the reason that they have a career in the first place is that they didn't have far to look.

Using a word knowing how it effects a group of people, you have to know that you are going to get a reaction out of them. There are consequences.

All I'm saying is that the incidents that was brought up about Dorner's past mean nothing except that he was unwilling to take abuse and mistreatment from anyone.

Like I said before, I'm not justifying what he has done but there was a whole lot that could have been done to prevent this.
Interesting thoughts, sir, and we'd like to hear your ideas on what could have been done to prevent this, but that is a discussion for a different thread. Please start another.

Thanks

#356 ·
Do you have a bit more credible source for this? Posted what, three days ago and no one in the MSM picked it up? :dunno:
Onionesque satire. The fact that the author is named "Jimmy Olsentwins" is an indicator.

#358 ·
Onionesque satire. The fact that the author is named "Jimmy Olsentwins" is an indicator.
I wish the Onion would use bit more sarcasm and a bit less prognostication.

The closer you live to California, the more credible it seems.

#359 ·
Onion for the win :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

#361 ·
The news is reporting that LAPD is currently in a shootout with Dorner. Hopefully a dirt nap is coming right up for him.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

#362 ·
The news is reporting that LAPD is currently in a shootout with Dorner. Hopefully a dirt nap is coming right up for him.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".
Just saw as well. He apparently botched a burglary.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.