close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Thread additions

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Klaatu, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Klaatu

Klaatu

Jul 22, 2008
    WI
    Grip Glove-Slip On - Glock Talk
    http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...6#post18215436

I want to update this thread I posted in and bookmarked it but now can't access it and don't understand why. When I click the link, I get the following message: Klaatu, you do not have permission to access this page.

Any idea why? Thanks.

2. Emmett4glock

Emmett4glock

Feb 19, 2013
    I don't know if this pertains to you or not as I was asking about an older thread. Here's the answer I received from Mrs. VR the Administrator when I inquired about it: "due to the size of the database, old threads are periodically randomly pruned."

3. Emmett4glock

Emmett4glock

Feb 19, 2013
    Klaatu, I asked my question in the GT Support forum. If you read the text under that heading, it seems to be the place to ask questions, make comments, etc. about the forums. I guess you could also PM Mrs. VR but it may be that she gets a lot of those. FWIW, I couldn't access your thread either.

4. Klaatu

Klaatu

Jul 22, 2008
    WI
    GT Support forum is where I asked this question initially but posted here after not getting a response there. Seems premature to purge 2011 posts but still possible. Will determine who Mrs. VR is. Thanks for the tip.

5. Klaatu

Klaatu

Jul 22, 2008
    WI
    Got the same answer from her one day after asking. Thanks again for the lead.

Was simply going to add that in addition to being great G19 grips on the cheap, bicycle inner tubes of the same size can also be used on Ka-Bar Becker BK7 Grivory handles.
    [​IMG]

6. Emmett4glock

Emmett4glock

Feb 19, 2013
    You're welcome. Even though you stated here what you wanted to add, you could always start another thread.