close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Thoughts on Emerson SUPER-CQC-7BW-BTS

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by GlockBlockerJW, Jan 11, 2010.

1. GlockBlockerJW

GlockBlockerJW Glock User

Dec 10, 2009
    South Florida
    I've been searching for a blade I can carry that's larger than the Kershaw Blur I have carried since 2003. My grandpa had an older Benchmade/Emerson CQC-7 and I've always wanted one. I think it's time to order one up, but looks like I'll be waiting a while to get my hands on one. The Emerson site has the knives for sale about $60 dollars more than some of the online knife dealers. The online dealers are almost always out of stock of my model and could take months to get their hands on one. I wonder if it would be quicker to order from Emerson directly.

BTW, I'm going with the Super CQC-7 because I want more to hold onto and I just like the blade shape/steel on the Emerson. The wave feature is also nice to have as well.

Any thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. GlockBlockerJW

Dec 10, 2009
    South Florida

3. GlockBlockerJW

Dec 10, 2009
    South Florida
    Well my bid was sniped in the last few seconds... gonna order off of emerson direct and wait the estimated 14-16 weeks I guess.