close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thoughts on 36 laser options...

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by SteelCitysFinest, Jan 29, 2011.

1. SteelCitysFinest

SteelCitysFinest
    Expand Collapse

Im looking to add a some sort of laser sight to my 36. With the 36 not having a lower rail (one reason why i chose the 36) we're limited on laser sights. So the choices im considering are CT laser grips/ LM guide rod/ LM trigger guard/ LM laser sight.

Im leaning towards CT laser grips or LM trigger guard. I like the LM guide rod laser the most but i have concerns with replacing the factory guide rod with what may be a lesser quality product. Anyone have any experience on the 36 with these products?

2. MrV

MrV
    Expand Collapse

I would go with the Crimson Trace laser guard. It's a compact, snug fit, looks seamless and the install was simple. Better yet, it was easy to dial in and still works with my holster.

3. SteelCitysFinest

SteelCitysFinest
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the quick reply. The CT (not LaserMax sorry) laser guard is my second favorite after the CT guide rod.

4. wdg710

wdg710
    Expand Collapse

I just recently researchrd a laser for my G26 and concluded the LG-436 front activation Laserguard from Crimson Trace is best bet. Did not want to mess with guide rod and spring by going with an internal laser like the lasermax. The LG-436 is a tight fit and activation is located on the grip.