Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.
Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Alex_Knight, Feb 24, 2003.
...........well, they were.
PCL = Pretty Cool Looking.
I used to be pcl.
dude, none of you all are PCL...dude, my MOM is PCL...literally...those are her initials. ;i
HERE'S HOW TO CLEAN A CAT
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have
both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both
Note: You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape.
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge,
as his claws will be reaching out for any surface they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash
and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone to open the door to the outside and ensure that there
are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
9. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside
where he will dry himself.
Why do your threads always, sooner or later, end up about cats?;f
Yeah, but this time I started it ! ! ! ;f
lol @ the cat bath post...hilarious...
alex made me do it.
click, you know you want to...
LOL ! ! !
Alex just can't leave well enough alone
I miss 'em already.
;1 ;1 ;1
Those dudes are HELLA WICKED! ;W ;W ;W I pay homage to the PCL dudes return! ;W ;W ;W
The trots are no laughing matter.