close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

this section died to lets revive it.

Discussion in 'Saturday Night Special' started by cowboywannabe, Jun 10, 2010.

1. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    i bought back my NAA .22mag from one of our retired investigators.

i really have no use for it. got a kydex neck chain holster for it a while back....

now my SNS "arsonal" comprises of two LWS .32s, an LCP, and a NAA .22mag

what say you?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    [​IMG]

this is the same NAA i sold and have now bought back. ive since dumped the KT and gotten an LCP and added another LWS .32.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010

3. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

Jan 19, 2004
    Louisville Kentucky
    I too noticed that most of the Gun Clubs have been dead lately..
    I just snapped a few photos of some of my guns with the tripod & took a few of My "POP GUN" the Jennings J-22..
    It was my Fathers & means alot to me, It's had alot of work done to it & has been 100% for 500-600 rounds now..
    Found a set of Wood grips at the gunshow for it for $5..
    I never carry it as a J Frame Airweight can't be beat for carry IMO..
    Gary

My "POP GUN" Jennings J-22
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    thanks for posting, and those Jennings were neat little guns back in the day.

in the 80's i had a chromed one, loaded it with Rem. Hyper Velocity Vipers. tried CCI Stingers but the spent case would some times catch in the ejection port.....Stingers have a longer than usual casing ya know.

anyway, i know more folks out there have them, embarrased to admit it, Raven .25, Jennings .22, lorcin .380, Davis .32, ive had all of these....and some "name" brands that were lousy too.....but thats another story.

trying to keep true to the forum, this is not reserved for what a gun enthusiast would call SNS, being the chino valley calif. made guns and the like, but for every gun the democrats would cast in the pit regardless of quality.

Seecamp, Baby Browning, Beretta, Bauer, any quality little pocket auto, even the knock off wheelies like the RG 10, 14 aka "Rosco",....lets see'em.

5. ssgrock3

ssgrock3

Aug 10, 2003
    Yukon, Oklahoma
    used to love those chrome Raven .25's, you used to be able to buy them in shotgun news for $20 each. Now if I was to carry one, I would prefer the FIE Titan II in .25, don't drop them as they will fire, but as a backup or ankle carry, they have a hammer and are the same size as the ravens. Not so SNS but I always have a keltec p3at nearby, for those late night walmart, or the can't wear a full size weapon times. Had a davis derringer in .22lr, with the super colibri ammo, I could fire it in my garage without the neighbors getting worried. of course a mosquiti probably stings harder, but they are fun.

6. Rutha73

Rutha73

Sep 8, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    I have been trying to find a source for springs for a Raven P-25 and can't find a source, a local gunsmith said to try a spring out of a Bic pen :upeyes: (won't be going back there any time soon) is there an online retailer that still sells parts for these little guns?

7. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    Rutha, use google....that brings up so many links youre bound to find some place that has them.

ive put some BW grips on mu .22mag mini, would like to get the LR cylinder for it but dont want to be without my mini til winter.

i have an old s&w .32 hand ejector id trade for an old scholl C.A. pathfinder if i could find one....i like .22 wheelies.

8. ctfireman

ctfireman

Feb 13, 2010
    Bridgeport, CT
    How did seecamp & NAA guns end up in this garbage gun area???

9. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    SNS is a term used by troglidyes on the left to describe ANY gun that is small and "used by drug dealers and easily hidden from cops"....their mantra is void of logic on many levels.....

but for those in the know, we've adpoted the term amongst ourselves for use of any gun a liberal would say is a SNS just to be contrary and spiteful.

10. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

Jan 19, 2004
    Louisville Kentucky
    Have a look at this forum, Join & ask, there's a Raven area there..
    http://bryco-jennings-jimenezarms.com/forum/
    It's the SNS Forum..
    Good Luck!!

11. Rutha73

Rutha73

Sep 8, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Thanks for that link! Some really good stuff there.

12. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    :rofl::rofl:

13. Glock 17L

Glock 17L *GLOCKAHOLIC*

Jan 19, 2004
    Louisville Kentucky
    I saw a very neat looking NAA 22mag PUG the other day that was very interesting..
    It had nightsights & a little mini hogue grip..
    Doesn't look as if it'll fit the belt buckle holsters..
    I've wanted one of these little minis for 20+ years..
    Here's the link to the PUG..
    http://www.naaminis.com/pug
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  14. ET.

ET.

Jan 11, 2010
    So I guess my Hi-Point belongs here, but from what was said, so does the new TCP, since it is a little mouse gun. With all of the new mouse guns being sold, maybe this club should be renamed the Mickey Mouse Gun Club.

15. mrt949

mrt949

Sep 26, 2009
    My phoenix 22 lr with a cracked slide qualify.IT'S going to a gun by back for $50.00 as we type biggest PO$$$$.I owned since 1993.:faint:

16. Does that neck holster carry it pointed up under your chin?:alex:

Carrying the NAA "safely" with the hammer in the correct notch can be tricky.

17. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    no its sideways, the safety notch is just knowing your gun.