close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

This officer is awesome!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by BSA70, May 18, 2011.

1. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    he is a bad-ass mof fo fo sho.....and another piece of crap tossed in the dump thanks to him.

2. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Silver Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
  3. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    Holy ****! That dude is wicked awesome! Way to stay in the fight and get the job done!

4. x_out86

x_out86

Feb 19, 2007
    Wisconsin
    This officer HAS the warrior mindset. He is a perfect example of exactly how we should all handle ourselves in a fight. Do whatever it takes to win and fight back as hard as you can.

5. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Jun 20, 2010
    Texas
    May God bless and sustain Officer Reston. Given the precarious location of that exit wound on his neck, thank goodness the round was FMJ. That is one tough hombre.

6. My favorite part was the three rounds to the head at close quarters. Actually, that concept could take care of a lot of our problems.

7. Peace Frog

Peace Frog ...............

Jan 24, 2007
    Texas
    I liked that too!
    No matter what never give up!Glad he was able to keep his cool and take out the trash!

Oh yeah...that is one bad ass officer!

8. Yes, quite. Obviously, the term 'political correctness' is not part of his reportoire. :thumbsup:

9. Pepper45

Pepper45

Jun 15, 2006
    God bless Officer Reston.

He's got the right mindset, and correctly identified that as what kept him alive an in the fight.

10. jamesbern

jamesbern

Jan 11, 2011
    Connecticut
    Can't wait to check this out when I get home.

11. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    :agree:

12. REA9mm

REA9mm get ready

It's always interesting to hear these stories of a real-life gun battle. Especially the part about how he could only tell he was hitting b/c the BG was wincing a little. One of those hits must've gotten something critical to drop him tho.

The three to the head to end it for certain was pretty great. I bet officer Reston didn't even get any brains on him. Didn't sound like the BG had much to begin with.

13. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    That was most impressive......

NEVER GIVE UP!