close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

This is what it's all about. (The next generation)

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Dennis in MA, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Aug 16, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Me and Anna went fishing on Sunday AM. We got up at 4:30 and were on the grounds by 5. She bagged this at 5:20 or so after missing the first fish. (Somehow, I was so focused on teaching her how to cast and aim that I forgot to teach her how to land a fish. LOL)

She got 3 more strikes, landed one of em. We knocked off early when the excitement wore off.

We watched a muskrat swim by the cabin and saw 2 otters playing in the shallows beyond the reeds about 50 yards from our fishing spot. All in all a cool day. (Oh, and we saw one of our Bald Eagles fishing the day before tooling around the lake.)

[​IMG]

2. EL COLONEL

EL COLONEL

Feb 1, 2006
    S.A. TEXAS
    That's awsome....................................................:supergrin::supergrin:

3. pilsbury

pilsbury

Apr 23, 2010
    Gotham City
    very good work, as you know, they grow up soooo fast. spending as much time with her as you can now will pay dividends later

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  4. Ak.Hiker

Ak.Hiker

Feb 8, 2005
    Homer Alaska
    Great job with the fishing Anna! Sounds like you guys had a great day. When my son was little I kind of gave up fishing myself for a while because helping him out took a lot of time. But it was time well spent. He is in his 30's now and came to hang out for the weekend. Of course he has been fishing every day. It sounds like Anna is a fast learner. You better get your line in the water before she does if you want to catch any fish.

5. tnoisaw

tnoisaw

Jul 28, 2006
    The memories of me with my kids outdoors are the fondest I have. They grow up fast!

6. +1

My oldest is heading off to college in a few weeks.

7. ldmtulsa

ldmtulsa

Mar 28, 2010
    Tulsa,Ok.
    Great Job -- get a kid hooked on fishing!!

8. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

Jul 26, 2002
    A picture is worth a thousand words. Just look at her glowing face !
    Good job there dad. Keep it up. As others have said.... 'They really do grow up very fast." Enjoy 'em all ya can. I'm watching mine teach their kids now. ;)

Good job Anna !

CM