close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This happened at a Walmart near me...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Osborne, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I like the linked video of the woman wearing fake glasses who bought a fake ipad. :rofl:

2. JW1178

JW1178

Jul 17, 2009
    I have ZERO sympathy for Walmart.

It is amazing how in this economy, where people are desparate for jobs, how so many do things like this. However, companies know this and treat employees badly. Supply vs. Demand, there is a demand for jobs that are in short supply.

Lead by example. The management treated the employees like crap, so they treat the merchandise like crap. It's a proven fact, you treat your employees like crap, so will go the way of your production.

It's these right wing nutjobs that get management positions who want to walk around going all Drill Instructor on their employees, firing people. See someone working hard, well that's what they are paid to do, so you find something negative if you can, or you just leave them alone. "Working hard, he better be". Then you want them to be all positive and put on a smile and give great customer service. It just doesn't work.

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota

It's too late. Walmart should have provided the health care to the pregnant mother before she delivered.

This is the result of a botched pregnancy.:crying:

4. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo USN Retired

Oct 23, 2009
    Watch it! My MIL works at Wally's World and I like her.

Anyways, the heck with fired, those dumb bunnies shoulda went to jail.

5. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    Dumb ***** young kids doing something stupid at work. Been going on....forever. Only thing new is the presence of video cell phones in the workplace thus recordings of it on internet sites.

Not a reflection Wal-Mart or Apple IMO.

Also love it on when folks slam on honest working people at places like Wal-Mart as some kind of sub-human idiots. The guys in the video are idiots but to negatively generalize everyone who works there is a stupid thing to do.

6. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    Terminated, criminally charged and asked to pay restitution I would bet. Not sure if they went to jail, would have served them right though.

7. relayman

relayman

Feb 5, 2011
    The deep South
    Are you kidding ? It's required on most gun forums . Kind of a " right of passage " sort of thing . And I agree with you .

8. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    :)

Big target I guess. Everybody has a story it seems of "that" Wal-Mart associate who did something dumb when they were in the store. They fail to realize that most WM Supercenters have over 400 working people working there.

In reverse these same stores will run between 5000-6000 customers a day thru the registers. A very small percentage of them will act the fool, does not mean every WalMart customer is a sub human idiot. Far from it in fact, the vast majority are good hard working people, just like the WM associates :wavey: