close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

this gun ban talk may be the end of my glock 20

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by leadslinger13, Jan 3, 2013.

1. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jul 23, 2007
    Southeast, LoUiSiAna
    It is Government Gone Wild and Broke at the same time!

We must not give an inch and advise or people in senate and reps that we will not accept any bans because criminals don't obey the laws of Man or God!

2. willieH

willieH

May 4, 2012
    Tennessee
    Sorry to inform you, but your plan will only work in the short run. The ultimate goal of these gun control people (which they will rarely publicly admit) is to disarm America and to have the 2nd Amendment repealed. They view all weapons in the hands of citizens as dangerous.

They have never gone away, the current push to exploit the school tragedy is because we have an federal administration that willing to further the "gun control" agenda. Fresh off a successful election and without the restraints of reelection, they will manipulate facts, introduce misinformation or use any means to enlist public support to exert enough congressional pressure to pass the most extreme measures possible. They take an incremental approach and what ever the final form of the proposals becomes law is a step along the path of disarmament.

As some have stated above, if you haven't done so already, contact your elected Representatives and voice strong opposition to any new form of "gun control." If there was ever a time to join a gun lobbying organization- it is now. If you are a member, send a few dollars to help stamp down this misguided adventure.

3. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

Jul 22, 2011
    NE Oklahoma
    Dont give in brother! Stay strong, it is patriots like us that this country needs most to stand for what is right, and defend what is right! I will not give in to any ban in any form. I will not register my weapons. The very next step after registration is confiscation.

4. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    So, you're going to roll over and say Obama won.

Forget that. Has their been a million gun march yet? Time to go visit the White House again.

5. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    There's 88 guns for every 100 Americans! That ratio gets even higher if you count only adult population. So statistically, there's at least two guns in every household. Can you really eliminate that? It would take a huge bureaucracy and a huge effort that diverts from economy.

This is a political trap for any administration.

From another angle, did you know that prior to Mao, Hitler, Saddam, Pol Pot, and gov't who massacred their own people, they instituted a huge effort to take away people's guns ?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. n0leafcl0ver

n0leafcl0ver

May 15, 2012
    memphis area
    Jeez, are u serious? U would cave like that? Ur statements are exactly why this country is in the shape it's in. People tucking their tail between their legs and cowardly accepting this crap. What the hell happened to the American spirit? I'm so ashamed of my fellow Americans. SMH!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. morpheus171

morpheus171

Feb 16, 2011
    Montana
    Did the Greatest Generation quit on the beaches of Normandy?

8. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Yup.

[​IMG]