close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Thinking about a new G21 - What Holster?

Discussion in 'The 21 Club' started by PittsburghFrank, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I'm thinking about a Glock 21 Gen4. What brand and model of holster are you using? Interested in both IWB and OWB.

Thanks,

2. Bugler

Bugler

Feb 21, 2012
    I only carry OWB. Use Don Hume 721 OT with all my CCW guns... G19, G21sf, and S&W 1066 (10mm). They really make carry easy and comfortable...even the 21sf. Love these holsters. Make sure you use a good belt. Also from pgh by the way. Hope this helps

3. I carry OWB in a scabbard style...Lou Alessi DOJ with the Heinie collaboration (open port)...straight drop just forward of the hip pointer...
    Bill

4. Knifedaddy

Knifedaddy

Aug 9, 2004
    U.S.
    Will a kydex holster for the Gen 3 G21 work with the Gen 4? None of the new changes should affect a holster, correct?

5. Ranger45

Ranger45

Jan 17, 2010
    North Carolina
    Looking at one of the kydex holsters from Armordillo Concealment. Can be used for both IWB/OWB, and you can get a complete rig (holster, double mag carrier, C-clips and hardware) for $105.

The fact that it's a Gen4 shouldn't affect the holster...you can always call and ask before ordering, or order a holster for a G21SF.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  6. 5803

Mar 29, 2009
    For the G21/Gen4, Kydex, Sidearmor. None better. Rugged, perfect for carry, superb for competition, and fit is as if hand 'boned' leather. Reasonable price.