Things I learned on the internet Part 3

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Dragoon44, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

Yeah heard that before, prisons are full of people who were convinced of how much smarter they were than the cops.

Their "close mindedness" is the result of experience, they deal with things everyday that their fellow citizens never have or will and they know first hand just how stupid some of the things their fellow citizens believe really are.

uh huh, Guy I worked with father in law chided him when he became a cop telling him police work was something you did when you couldn't manage to do anything else. Years later he tried it out himself. Didn't last long, he wasn't quite smart enough to be a cop.

Subject population????

[​IMG]

:rofl::rofl:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Patchman

Patchman Florist

Oh yeah, I also learned that cop haters love to exaggerate, twist things around, and otherwise act like 14 y.o. girls. :whistling:

Present company excluded, of course. :supergrin:

3. I have heard these pronouncements before from another delusional narcissist named Barry.

It is interesting to see a GNGer with a case of malignant self adoration posting up here about his 'superiority'.

4. SPDSNYPR

SPDSNYPR Zippy's Friend.

. . .

#24 SPDSNYPR, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  5. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

No human mind could be "open" to the constant barrage of bull**** LEO's deal with constantly without eating a bullet.

6. Oh come now, you aren't told on a daily basis at your job how everyone could do what you do? They're all smarter than us, know the law better than us, are tougher than us, more adept at dealing with intricate, delicate situations than us, and yes, far more modest than us.

If you don't believe me, just look back about 7 posts and I'm sure that person (whoever he or she pretends to be in here) would be more than happy to expound for hours about the very above subjects. Nay, I say you wouldn't be able to shut them up...no matter how much you tried. Amiright? :supergrin:

7. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

I don't argue with drunks, druggies and/or zealots, or discuss religion or politics... no sense in fighting an unwinnable battle on their battlefield.:cool:

8. [​IMG]

#28 RetailNinja, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  9. Morris

CLM

Hold it! Give a fellow some time to get the popcorn popper warmed up . . .

10. In the squad car or break room? :rofl:

11. Might? I have no doubt. :wavey:

12. And their primary should be empty....

Oh wait, let's not get things all crossed up....

13. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

When someone is arguing with personal anecdotes and feelings, any facts or truth to the contrary has to be ignored. Otherwise, you are ignorant, narrow minded, intolerant, and probably a racist, even if you are the same race or if you are a minority yourself.

14. :perfect10:

15. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Dragoon, Patchman, Apparently you guys can dish it out; but you can't take it. Want proof? Look at the character and content of this very thread, itself! :shocked:

Many of the comments posted here - and offered by various police officers, including yourselves - clearly show exactly the mentality I've described. With no malice, whatsoever, I rest my case! :)

16. If a man in a wheelchair is carrying a kilo of cocaine, has a bomb strapped to his chest, and is dumping mags from an AK47 while lighting bunnies on fire, the polce are expected to ask him politely to stop before using any force.

Old women are not capable of violence or non-compliance.

Barack Obama is the devil/savior and will restrict/support your right to own a gun.

Mitt Romney is the devil/savior and will restrict/support your right to own a gun.

Trolls multiply like bunnies and smell blood in the water like a shark.

Sorry, were we talking about the whole Interconnectedwebnets or just GT?

:wavey:

#36 Top_Shot_31, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  17. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Well, the problem is:

1. No one cares except those that do the job.
    2. When you do the job, its always about tough love for the others that do.

So, you get it comming and going. You get it from the self-appointed sanctimonious retards of the world. Then we are own worst enemies as we give each other a ration of hell as well.

What has kept it together for me in over 14 years is God and the love of a good woman.

Also, I'd quit tomorrow before I'd eat my gun. I've known guys that have, though. It isn't worth it.

18. Well, in a twisted sort of way, you are right in one sense: Drag and Patch are two of a kind. :thumbsup:

19. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Nope not the point. The point was that Officers develop methods of not getting sucked into the emotional quagmire, and if they are unable to be able to shield themselves it will overwhelm them.

20. Morris

CLM

Hold yer horses, have to hook up the inverter first . . .

Christ on a cracker! Who let in the graduate of the Midvale School for the Gifted?