Glock Talk banner

Things I learned on the internet Part 3

12K views 101 replies 31 participants last post by  17445 
#1 ·
Anything you don't like is a violation of your constitutional rights.

Not having your feelings butt hurt is a constitutional right. (And should be compensable in 7 figure sums.)

It's a violation of your rights if a police officer is not nice to you and tells you anything you don't want to hear.

The people that screech the loudest about "Rights" and "Liberty" are the ones screeching the loudest to silence other peoples opinions.

Among the "super patriots" "Rights" is a code word for "What I want".

The ones preoccupied with "Rights" mean THEIR rights which more often than not are the product of their own private interpretations of the Constitution with no basis in established case law or SCOTUS opinions.

#4 · (Edited)
I love how, in order to fit their own agendas, people post heavily edited videos. You never see the 5 or 10 minutes before the incident, where the woman was inciting violence against the cops.

#6 · (Edited)
I don't think it's being a "baby" to want to see an entire video (instead of just the "damning" part) before forming an opinion. You know, get a better picture of the cause-and-effect.

Yes, I understand this might not go over too well with some onboard the USS TitanticallyAntiLEO.

#7 ·
And no shortage of babies here, either.....

"My RKBA rights trump your property rights."
Where do all of these randoms come from?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#8 ·
I don't think it's being a "baby" to want to see an entire video (instead of just the "damning" part) before forming an opinion. You know, get a better picture of the cause-and-effect.

Yes, I understand this might not go over too well with some onboard the USS TitanticallyAntiLEO.
I have no idea where you are going...

My reference was to those few GT idiots that somehow think our RKBA trumps all else...Sorry, but it never has and it never wille that way but something I've seen on Gt over the years.

Your RKBA rights stiop at the front door of my home and business. Don't like it? Shop elsewhere.

That said, I do not own a business and if I did, all CCW would be welcomed. My point was directed at those who erroneously "think" otherwise.

#9 ·
Sometimes the lowest of trolls like to infiltrate Cop Talk, upset the apple cart and piss off as many of the regulars as they can, and then pop back up with a thread of their own in which they attempt to smooth it all over and co-miserate with their Cop Talk pals about PTSD.

:upeyes:

#12 ·
Sometimes the lowest of trolls like to infiltrate Cop Talk, upset the apple cart and piss off as many of the regulars as they can, and then pop back up with a thread of their own in which they attempt to smooth it all over and co-miserate with their Cop Talk pals about PTSD.

:upeyes:
Brake emptyhold?

#14 ·
From the internet: Any media story about a firearm is 100% wrong. Any media story about police harrassment is 100% correct.

#15 ·
It is an irrisputable fact that the officer must have probably cause to detain you.

#17 · (Edited)
Gun rights activists are blessed. their "Rights" always seem to match whatever it is they want or desire.

Reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are enemies of "Truth". And are hindrances in forming a "Correct" opinion.

#19 ·
:supergrin: That's funny! Me? I've learned that far too many cops are socially introverted, modestly intelligent, largely close minded, and genuinely insensitive to their fellow citizens and the relevant social issues of the day. In police work you've only got to be smart enough to do exactly as you're told; and, may God help the subject population anytime a police officer discovers that he can use his privileged social position to suit his own personal prejudice or whims, and subvert the law for his own individual use; BUT, fortunately, that would never happen; now, would it. :freak:

#20 · (Edited)
That cops have no duty to protect. But when it's time to personally needing police service, callers expect the responding LEOs to lay down their lives. But otherwise cops have no duty to protect.

#21 ·
That's funny! Me? I've learned that far too many cops are socially introverted, modestly intelligent,
Yeah heard that before, prisons are full of people who were convinced of how much smarter they were than the cops.

argely close minded,
Their "close mindedness" is the result of experience, they deal with things everyday that their fellow citizens never have or will and they know first hand just how stupid some of the things their fellow citizens believe really are.

In police work you've only got to be smart enough to do exactly as you're told;
uh huh, Guy I worked with father in law chided him when he became a cop telling him police work was something you did when you couldn't manage to do anything else. Years later he tried it out himself. Didn't last long, he wasn't quite smart enough to be a cop.

and, may God help the subject population anytime a police officer discovers that he can use his privileged social position to suit his own personal prejudice or whims, and subvert the law for his own individual use; BUT, fortunately, that would never happen; now, would
Subject population????

:rofl::rofl:

#22 ·
:supergrin: That's funny! Me? I've learned that far too many cops are socially introverted, modestly intelligent, largely close minded, and genuinely insensitive to their fellow citizens and the relevant social issues of the day. In police work you've only got to be smart enough to do exactly as you're told; and, may God help the subject population anytime a police officer discovers that he can use his privileged social position to suit his own personal prejudice or whims, and subvert the law for his own individual use; BUT, fortunately, that would never happen; now, would it. :freak:
Oh yeah, I also learned that cop haters love to exaggerate, twist things around, and otherwise act like 14 y.o. girls. :whistling:

Present company excluded, of course. :supergrin:

#26 ·
No human mind could be "open" to the constant barrage of bull**** LEO's deal with constantly without eating a bullet.
Oh come now, you aren't told on a daily basis at your job how everyone could do what you do? They're all smarter than us, know the law better than us, are tougher than us, more adept at dealing with intricate, delicate situations than us, and yes, far more modest than us.

If you don't believe me, just look back about 7 posts and I'm sure that person (whoever he or she pretends to be in here) would be more than happy to expound for hours about the very above subjects. Nay, I say you wouldn't be able to shut them up...no matter how much you tried. Amiright? :supergrin:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.