There is hope....

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by mntrpr, Jan 25, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

I ordered these right when the hype started from brownells, they arrived yesterday!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

But, how much did they cost?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. I think they were like 14.20 a piece

4. Assuming nothing changes politically, if one can find any one to accept an order today, it will be many months before they are ever shipped.

You were smart to order when you did.

5. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

You got the wrong color. Please send them to me and I'll rectify the situation within a decade or two.

6. I got lucky with these. I'm hoping the other 290 magazines I ordered show up sometime soon :whistling:

7. Thanks hombre, rub it in some more! I'm keeping the few 30rd mags I have even if it they don't exempt LE in the NY SAFE joke err act.

The day after Newtown I called my buddy in GA who was already looking for a couple handguns and considering an AR15. "You better accelerate your search for that AR cause they're about to get scarce!" says I. He still hasn't been able to find anything locally or online.

8. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

I received my 10 pack weds from dsg...for 100.00.....

9. You should have ordered 20-10 packs!

10. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

I still have more than that unopened from the last time I ordered... ran out of space in the safe. Was cleaning it the other day and everywhere I looked, I found more mags in plastic wrap... good feelings.

11. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest
    CLM
    1. The JBT's

The children!!!

[​IMG]

12. i was in hampton va on 12/6/12 to help my daughter for a couple of days after her operation. i was out with my youngest grandson and we stopped by bass pro. they had p mags on sale so i said why not xmas for me a bought 10. came home with them and the crazeness started. i have been offered a lot more for them but no go i need them. talk abut being fortunate

13. I need to find some 10 and 15 rounders. Sucks not being PD in a blue state.

14. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

It's ten rounds in CA, so be happy you got another five.

15. Believe me I am, but the problem is very few companies make 15 round mags so I'm usually stuck with 10 anyway. It's great for pistols though.