close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The xds

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by EL COLONEL, May 14, 2012.

1. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    I sure wish I knew. I really like the looks of it!

2. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    I've got two on order right now from different dealers. Whoever gets it first gets the money.

I almost bought the XDm 3.8 .45ACP, but thankfully, the XD-s was announced before I could get one in the safe.

It was supposed to come out in March, then was supposed to be out in late April/early May...now I'm hearing late May/early June. If they ever get it released this year, I'm hoping that they'll have some sort of "Gear Up" special with the extra magazines.

I'll post on their forum (as well as in here in the General Firearms section) if and when I ever get a call from one of the dealers to come do the paperwork and pick it up.

3. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
  4. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
    I cant wait to compare the Shield to the (mm version of the XD-s but I think that will be a ways off.

:50cal:

5. carbuncle

carbuncle is not cool.

May 27, 2006
    Nashua, NH
    If you want some serious handwringing and gnashing of teeth on this topic, check out the XD Talk forum, guys are going crazy over there. Bottom line, no one knows. It looks cool, whenever it comes out I'm thinking that the XDs and the XDm 5.25 will make a nice entry into the world of 45 ACP for me.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

6. Metal Angel

Metal Angel

Oct 20, 2010
    I saw a picture of one next to a Glock 36 and it was, as near as makes no difference, the same size. Even though the Glock has a 6 round mag and the XDs has a 5 round mag.

That's when my interest in the XDs stopped.