close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The vetting - exclusive - obama's literary agent in 1991 booklet: 'born in

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Glock!9, May 17, 2012.

1. Mrs. Tink

Mrs. Tink Semper Fidelis

Mar 1, 2005
    No. No one cares. Just like when the news article was resurrected that called him "Kenyan-born" during his initial Senate run.

My former Congressman, Mike Coffman, found himself apologizing this morning for saying that although he didn't konw whether Obama was born in the U.S. or not, "in his heart he's just not an American." People are too PC to go there anymore. It would probably take an admission from Obama himself.

2. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Yeah -- the pamphlet could say that Obama was born on Mars to an alien-abuctee, and the most challenging question he'd get from the MSM is, "Did you always have such a mischievous smile? :kiss:"

:upeyes:

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota

I don't think it is a case of PC as much as a fear of being labeled a "Racist" in retaliation.

4. Just1More

Just1More

Mar 18, 2009
    Birther has become a dirty word. We need somebody like Trump to pursue an investigation.

5. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Are you a birther if you print that Obama told you he was born in Kenya, before you knew it was important that he be born in America?

I mean, somebody is going to have to smear this poor woman somehow.

6. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Sheriff Joe did, found Obozo's BC to be a forgery and now he is facing prosecution by the DOJ.

7. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Yes, it really matters at this point.
    It matters now more than ever.

Obama has committed fraud on several occasions if he was indeed born in Kenya.

If this can ever be proven, he would have to immediately resign as president.

The so called "birthers" must never give up the quest.

8. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Needs to be perp walked out of the White House in handcuffs.

9. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    Can't say a word or you get the DOJ up your a@@ or have a "heart attack" in the street.

10. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
    my point is that those things wouldn't happen to matter what is "proven"

11. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC

This....^^^
    The Birther / racist card has expired...and is out of date...The lemmings will have to use something else....

12. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Update...this bio wasn't "corrected" until 2007...two months after Obama began his presidential run:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/Obama-pamphlet-in-use-2007

1) you can't call Birchers paranoid delusionals when Obama himself was saying he was born in Kenya;

2) at best this means Obama is willing to invent things out of whole cloth when it fits the preferred narrative (see also: girlfriend, invented).

13. Mrs. Tink

Mrs. Tink Semper Fidelis

Mar 1, 2005
    Who would force him to do so?

14. series1811

Certainly not Eric Holder.

15. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Yup -- enough of this nonsense about folks being "racist," "stupid," or "conspiracy kooks" for even raising the specter of Obama's birthplace. Heck -- his own promotional literature said he was born in Kenya!

I especially agree with Point #2 -- Obama is a blank screen on which he has been allowed to project any persona he wants, with the willful and enthusiastic complicity of the 4th Estate, and the MSM in general.

16. series1811

We need some Truth Squadders to come in and explain how this is more conspiracy nutjob stuff (because it sure looks like Obama told that woman he was born in Kenya).

Why would he do that if it wasn't true? :dunno:

17. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
  18. I was an editor's assistant for two years right out of school and this excuse sounds totally bogus. Typically these bios are written by the authors themselves with a little embellishment done in house. I never saw any editor or assistant just throw out something so definitive and yet random as birthplace on their own. That's the kind of information the author would have provided to the publishing house.