Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jun 14, 2012.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/14/t...der-should-be-held-in-contempt/#ixzz1xpAsEXYQ
It's amazing how many good, exclusive stories come out of a two year old blog.
Two year old blog??????
The top three reasons Eric Holder should be held in contempt
Published: 6:47 PM 06/14/2012
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/14/t...der-should-be-held-in-contempt/#ixzz1xpPGQ5bV
All 3 of these reasons are current valid reasons for Holder to be held in contempt of congress, which is nothing more than a slap on the wrist.
1) Holder wont comply with our subpoena.
2) Holder has been less than forthcoming.
3) Holder hasnt held anyone accountable.
Personally I think he should be charged as an accessory to murder and extradited to Mexico to stand trial.
Started out as an alternative to the HuffPo...they have a couple in-house editors to polish everything, but most of the writers are freelance.
ETA: I wasn't being sarcastic in my previous post, I love that site.
What are you trying to say?
Do you think Holder should be held in contempt?
Holder should be charged with treason.'08.
AND extradited to Mexico .....
Cost of housing would be cheaper.'08.
Not to speak for GAfinch.. I believe he is saying he is surprised a young blog is able to put out as many good newsworthy stories and breaking news where the more traditional, established organizations cannot or will not..
Then 90% of congress would have to vote to hold themselves in contempt.
Got us there ! ....
Yes...I shouldn't write unclear posts right before bed.
I absolutely think Holder should be in Gitmo or in a Mexican prison. These aren't neighborhood drug dealers, they're huge organizations run by ex-military guys who massacre civilians to intimidate town's police and citizens. He was arming narco-terrorists and our country was therefore a state sponsor of terror.
I found it strange that Calderón was making multiple statements decrying guns coming across the border while this was going on, including at least one statement in front of the White House, but ever since the scandal erupted he's been unusually quiet. If he didn't know this operation was going on, you'd expect a foreign leader to be completely outraged and pleading his case before Congress and/or the UN. Either he's incompetent as well or he was complicit in this operation, which would lead one to think that the State Dept would've had to have been involved as well.
1. Flat-out lies made to Congress.
2. Witholding of documents for over a year.
3. Apparent lack of meaningful disciplinary actions of underlings.
4. Possible intentional sponsoring of narco-terrorists, leading to murders of two federal agents and hundreds of Mexican citizens.
5. Refusal to prosecute New Black Panthers for voter intimidation, despite videotaped proof.
6. Refusal to prosecute NBP for bounty placed on Zimmerman, despite videotaped proof.
6. Refusal to appoint independent prosecutors to investigate string of classified material leaks, which is extremely worse than Valerie Plame faux-scandal and likely far worse than Watergate.
7. Mismanagement of Fort Hood shooting/cover-up of Al Qaeda ties.
8. Fights with states over voter ID issues.