close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Top 10 Reasons I Don’t Believe in God

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Altaris, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Why do atheists even give a crap about folks who have Faith? Make no sense to me.

But another observation wis while they are swift to argue with Christians and Jews, they are tolerant of Muslims. Scared?

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."
    -- John Wayne

2. Sarge1400

Sarge1400

Jan 15, 2003
    Nebraska
    Watch out, Narcissus, your ego is showing.

3. Sarge1400

Sarge1400

Jan 15, 2003
    Nebraska
    Because your 'faith' is used to try to legislate what you think is 'right'. I'm tolerant of any person of any faith who keeps it to themselves and doesn't try to make laws based on......well, nothing, really. I don't support Sharia in the U.S. any more than I support a law against buying booze on Sunday because some religious nut thinks it's a sin.

4. Oh good. All that "self esteem" practice seems to be working. :tongueout:

5. Sarge1400

Sarge1400

Jan 15, 2003
    Nebraska
    In spades.

6. Why are you in a RI forum? Trying to shout down the believers? It's not working. You are simply one man lost in the wilderness, raging at the God in whom you don't believe.

Though now I see part of your problem. You ran out of MD 20/20 on a Sunday morning and had to wait until Monday to get completely blootered.

7. Sarge1400

Sarge1400

Jan 15, 2003
    Nebraska
    I'm not lost anywhere. I don't rage against that in which I don't believe, that would be silly. However, idiots piss me off, and you made the list.

Though now I see part of your problem. You ran out of MD 20/20 on a Sunday morning and had to wait until Monday to get completely blootered.[/QUOTE]

Mad Dog is too expensive, Thunderbird is my drink of choice; it's like formaldehyde, only in a neater bottle.

8. Whether or not you believe you are raging against God, your continued presence in this room seems to indicate otherwise, and that you insist all of us listen to your tantrums.

Why am I not surprised. You might want to seek out a mission that caters to mens with your particular addiction. You will find Jesus there, waiting for you to come to your senses and put away the hate.

9. Well, if the Muslims want everyone to take off work on Fridays so we will all have three day weekends, I'm with them. If they want to start cutting off hands, I'll argue with them. So far they're not asking for much in the U.S. so there's nothing to argue about.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  10. Because it's humorous. Glad you're back. You're always good for a laugh.

Now, now, now, Matthew 22:36-40.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  11. Altaris

Altaris

Feb 16, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    We give a crap about faith because 1. it is factually wrong in every way, and 2. they try to legislate how I am supposed to live my life.

Where do you get that we are tolerant of muslims? They are the worst(most dangerous) out of all of them at the moment.

12. Sarge1400

Sarge1400

Jan 15, 2003
    Nebraska
    Where do you come up with this stuff? Maybe you better get back on the meds.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13. You are not

Now, now, now: a fool says ... there is no God.

14. Never been on meds.

Because you seem willing to dive into the lake of fire, I consider it my duty to keep you entertained until you splash down. After that you are on your own.

15. Well that settles it then.

Tell me one more time how the Flood could have happened because Mt. Everest wasn't' very high back then. The new folks here deserve a look at your wit and wisdom. You're a riot.

16. Glock36shooter

Glock36shooter

May 30, 2010
    Oh it's working. The number of people in this country that identify themselves as religious is dropping. The Number of Atheists, Agnostics, and People who identify themselves as Non-Religious or "Spiritual" are increasing. You guys are losing ground in this country. I could care less about the third world hell holes you mission to. You're losing America. And that's so wonderful for those of us that enjoy true freedom and liberty. The attempt at creating a Theocracy failed. And the believers are being seen as nut cases more and more every single day. Each Generation becomes a little less concerned with God. And that... makes me hopeful for the future.

17. Settles what?

Why should I tell you a story you know and have rejected because you are too "intelligent" to accept it?

I am sure the "new folks" can simply look back at the "fossils" of my posts and leap to their own conclusions.

18. jph02

jph02

Jun 10, 2012
    Michigan
    Could it be...oh, I don't know...the fact the title of this thread is "The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in God"? :shakehead:

19. If the Bible says it then it must be right. Just like the talking snake.

20. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    you'd think so...

Some people must have thought you meant "stop thinking" instead of "stop to think"... :supergrin:

Randy