The Tea Party is Over: Carville

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by aircarver, Jun 28, 2012.

1. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues
    Silver Member

2. James Carville has a reputation as a pretty smart cookie. You wouldn't know is by listening to him talk though.

3. wishful thinking on his fart.

Doc44

4. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Leftists soon will return to hiding in the woodwork....

5. they are already not going to attend the contvention.

Doc44

6. The Tea Party can't seem to get many of it's own elected under the Tea Party banner, and the Republicans are shifting back towards the middle of the road, so there really isn't much left for them.

7. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues
    Silver Member

If you say so ... :upeyes:

8. Carvel is going to be in for a surprise. The court upholding the individual mandate is liable to galvanize even the independents in addition to those who initially said they wouldn't vote for Romney.

#8 sbhaven, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  9. This is what I was thinking. The tea party came about as obamacare was being jammed down America's throat. This may strengthen not only their message but also their resolve.
    Regardless, this will be an interesting election.

#9 Lethaltxn, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  10. :rofl::rofl:I love that, and he's drinking his own pee:rofl:
    but if he really thinks that, he'll be in for a big surprise in the coming weeks, then again, i believe he gouged his own eye's out long ago:whistling:

11. RyanSBHF

RyanSBHF Senior Member

12. He wrote a book or an article after Obama got elected stating that this was the beginning of decades of liberal control in this country. I laughed at the time thinking he was nuts. After witnessing the Obamacare debacle, the ruling that Obama does as opposed to governing, and the blatant power grab of the progressives, I think he's smarter than we're willing to admit.

13. Boy is he in for a surprise.

14. He could be a living (?) stand-in for the Crypt Keeper from "Tales from the Crypt"...

15. I don’t care what banners you organize under I just pray that all conservatives stand united with resolve and start cleaning up the mess from the top down.