close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The Rock Stars Are Back

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by 9mmParabellum, Nov 2, 2010.

1. 9mmParabellum

9mmParabellum

Jul 11, 2010
  2. in_this_city

in_this_city Glocktoberfest

Jul 29, 2010
    Redondo Beach, CA
    I havent taken a Magpul class personally, but I know some people who have taken the handgun course and praise it. I would love to take a shotgun course with Magpul if I had the time and money.

3. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    I plan on taking a Magpul class next year if possible. I hope I can take a few pics with the rockstars at shot show 2011 this January and maybe do a quick interview for my youtube channel?

4. B Coyote

B Coyote

Jul 3, 2001
    NW Indiana
    That video set is excellent. They present a new (I've never seen it before) way to select-a-slug and really show the differences between the 870/11xx/500/Benelli operating systems.

The third disc contains all of their drills broken down into each platform shown at full and 50% speed, which is great.

Highly recommended.

bc

Edited to add: I'd take that class in a HEARTBEAT, if I could.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  5. CTfam

CTfam DREAM BIG.

Feb 19, 2006
    Paradise
    All I can say is the Handgun DVD was excellent. Very well produced and covered a lot of material. I would buy this DVD or take the class with no hesitation.

6. Specks

Specks

Feb 21, 2001
    Virginia
    I just received this for my birthday. I've only had time to watch the first dvd, but I've enjoyed it. Quick question: What gun are the instructors shooting? Looks like a S&W M&P but which caliber? 45?

7. CTfam

CTfam DREAM BIG.

Feb 19, 2006
    Paradise
    M&P 9s I believe... In the concealed carry chapter they have M&P 45 compacts if I remeber correctly.

8. in_this_city

in_this_city Glocktoberfest

Jul 29, 2010
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Yes they are M&P 9mm. In the new Dynamic Shotgun DVD they have switched over to Nighthawk Predators.

Im really hoping to take one of their courses next year when they are near my area.

9. varmint6

varmint6

Jun 3, 2009
    chicago
    Great company have not taken a class with them yet.
    lots of friends have when the economy flips I will for sure..

10. Critias

Critias Freelancer CLM

Mar 31, 2005
    Cleburne, TX
    How do their training dvds work, in terms of drills or stuff you can do at an average range? Do their basic drills require a bunch of pop-up targets, movement, shooting from weird positions, etc?

I'd like to pick up some basic shotgun skills, but I'm kind of limited by what my local range(s) allow.