close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The REAL Libya question

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jeanderson, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

All the news stories and threads I see here all missed the real question that was asked about Libya. Here is the question from Kerry Ladka and his coworkers at Global Telecom Supply:

This wasn't a question about whether it was a terrorist attack. This wasn't a question about beefing up security after the attack. It was about the denial of security before the attack. Obama never answered this question. Not even close. Am I the only person on the planet who noticed this????

I hope this comes up again at the last debate, which is supposed to focus on foreign affairs. It's doubtful Obama will answer it, but Romney sure as hell better beat on this point: On May 3, 2012, the State Department denied a request from the security team in Libya for more security. If the buck stops with Obama, he needs to answer this question!

2. Ian Moone

Ian Moone

Apr 21, 2011
    Texas
    The blamer-in-chief silently invoked his 5th amendment rights. Anything he could say in response to the real question would incriminate him.

3. itstime

itstime

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Another question not even answered....

4. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Who was it that denied enhanced security and why?

Yes, yes, yes that's the question that begs to be asked, and answered.

Was it Obama or Clinton?
    Or both?

Whoever's responsible should resign immediately.
    (Now you see why they tried to cover it up and blame it on that stupid movie.)

:steamed:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012