close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Politics of Non-White Ethnic Coalitions

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by maxsnafu, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxsnafu

maxsnafu
    Expand Collapse

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...tions-tipping-point-of-a-changing-electorate/

"The pressing question for the future of the Republic is whether White voters — explicitly conscious of their diminishing status — will organize at the grassroots level and retain what remains of our nation’s dominant European heritage or allow a minority ethnic coalition to seize control and determine our nation’s political agenda. Unless they do, the future is about as far from the 1950s as one can get."

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

That would be racist. They're pulling off the perfect crime, with PC as cover.

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

I think it really might be time to seriously consider a congressional white caucus. The National Association for the Advancement of Caucasione, the white panthers, etc.

Coworker of mine told me that he was against Clarence Thomas because he was against black people. I asked why he thought that, and he said that he is against affirmative action. I brought up the people that have applied for civil service jobs that maxed their exams that were passed over for hiring because they were white, and he was OK with that. I reminded him that MLK's dream was that people should not be judged by skin color, but by merit. He still didn't care.

We need to fight fire with fire.

4. Bren

Bren
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

Such organizations have existed for a long time, but white people are generally afraid to get involved, or simply buy intoof the left's propaganda campaign. Therefore, the are relegated to the "white supremacist" fringe.

5. IvanVic

IvanVic
    Expand Collapse

Still pushing your white power articles, I see.

6. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

Still knocking whitey down, I see.

7. IvanVic

IvanVic
    Expand Collapse

When did I "knock down whitey?"

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

8. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

Every time someone tries to have that national conversation on race.

9. IvanVic

IvanVic
    Expand Collapse

I would love to have that conversation, and have before, until that same group of posters shows up and the thread gets locked.

10. Gunhaver

Gunhaver
    Expand Collapse
    the wrong hands

It's all so stupid. It's very simple. Either you want equality across the board for everyone or you want special concessions for your particular group.

The best way to put this into the ridiculous light it belongs in is to start calling people very tan, not at all tan, straight haired, curly haired, ect. when you are making the case against or for a particular racial group since that's the only real difference between them. Then after you make that statement think about all the people that fit that description whom you weren't referring to.

"You can't tell the truth about the very tan community without being called a racist!"

"The GOP is just the party of rich, not tan at all people."

11. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman
    Expand Collapse

That 95% of blacks voted for Obama is not lost on Americans.

That Romney would have won in 1980 and Reagan would have lost in 2012 thanks to demographics is not lost on Americans.

89% of whites in Mississippi voted for Romney. Expect other States to follow these patterns in future elections as when groups feel threatened they become clannish.

We have been Balkanized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.