close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The Pitbull And The Kitten

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Mrs Glockrunner, Feb 28, 2012.

1. HandyMan Hugh

HandyMan Hugh NRA Life Member

May 17, 2002
    Hallstead, PA
    That was just great. That kitten is a holy terror. The dog has a pet cat. I hope that their friendship lasts for a long time.

2. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
  3. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    My neighbor's dog next door has some "friends" that are feral cats that are always over there hanging out. The dog is a Wiemeraner and was an SPCA rescue. Really good dog and loves all the cats that go and keep her company because her owners are always gone for the most part.

EDIT:

My dog does not really love those cats very much though... and I always have to make sure that they are not crossing my yard when I let him out or I am sure I would have a fight on my hands to break up.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  4. KennyFSU

KennyFSU What to wear...

Mar 14, 2011
    Florida
    Awesome vid! I wish MY dog and cat played that well together. :(

5. Mr Spock

Mr Spock Vulcan

Jan 6, 2008
    The look on the dog's face in that last shot says "You touch my kitty and I'll eat your face." that is a wonderful relationship between the animals.

Big concern for the dog accidentally hurting the little guy though. Had a friend who had a really big dog and a tiny dog. They played together all the time like that. Big dog got really excited and accidentally shook the little dog once. Snapped its neck like a twig.

In this case the dog looks almost like a parent to the cat though so I assume he is careful with it.