close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Panic of 2013 Ends Tuesday

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Restless28, Jan 13, 2013.

1. USSOCOM

USSOCOM

Nov 5, 2001
    North Carolina
    The problem with the system IMHO is that the judges sitting on the bench will not enforce the existing thousands of gun laws already on the books.

2. GeneralSnafu

GeneralSnafu

Jan 15, 2009
    I say, "Give up nothing." I may not see it in my day but, I believe this country is headed for a full blown and violent revolution. The things you are willing to give up now, may well be the things you'll wish you hadn't given up, when the revolution arrives.

It's too bad, more people don't see things like this guy. Check out his video:
    [ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83028786/"]How To Stop Mass Shootings? - Video[/ame]

3. johnrogers

johnrogers

Sep 3, 2012
    ^ This! Amen! I'll believe "the reports" once I read them.

4. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Opposition to this liberal stupid fest is still needed. There are plenty of liberal retards writing their reps. That has to be countered. No one representative is reading every email they get, but their staffers are counting them up for them.

See the sig line below. Realize that the liberalretards are writing their reps daily, yours too.

Might as well write back.

[​IMG]

5. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    That is some good and true stuff right there :wavey:

Great video for spreading logic from a non partisan (I am still not sure the guy in the video even owns a gun) point of view. Excellent job from the guy in the video.

Thanks for sharing :wavey:

6. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

Mar 17, 2008
    PRK
    Absolutely no. It is ridiculous what is considered illegal here in the PRK.

As for your suggestions about randomly searching known gang members w/o probable cause abrogating the 4th amendment is a crappy idea.

7. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Aug 2, 2004
    Vancouver, WA.
    I predict a ban on "Hi Cap" (normal) mags, but no AWB. When will all of this take place, is my only question.

8. OGW

OGW NRA, SAF

Aug 23, 2004
    N.W. Lower Michigan
    I'll venture that Obama & Co. will try to lay it on us as fast as possible. It seemed to work pretty well for Cuomo. Opposition is growing and the longer they wait, the lower their odds. All bets are off if there's another school massacre, though.

9. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas

Nothing is for sure. All bets are just bets.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Having been a member of the Graywolf Brigade, I wish you well, Mustangs :patriot:

10. DEFEND GLOCK

DEFEND GLOCK

Dec 28, 2012
    HAWAII
    & all the people buying magpul magazines for $60-$80 when they only worth $20

11. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    :dunno: No one pays more than they are worth to them. I have a friend that has 60+ AR 15 mags that we are going to sell on Sunday. I figure that we will walk the show first, figure out how much they are going for inside, then walk outside and finish the poster sign undercutting the inside sellers by 3 to 5 dollars.

I don't have an AR 15, so I don't need any. I feel good about helping those that need them get them cheaper.

:wavey:

12. RacingGLOCK35

RacingGLOCK35 Iceman Killeth

Apr 9, 2007
    Fredericksburg, Va.
    Good idea. I have 170 mags for my ARs and have no desire to sell them. Not when I only paid 12$ a piece for my pmags and less than 10 for my USGI mags.

13. magnum62

magnum62 BucketHead

Feb 2, 2006
    Georgia
    They will continue to pound away at us in the media. Lots of articles, stories, tv shows and news reports. They've already associated us with nazis and racists. They will keep it up, softening public opinion for more gun control. They've done it before on other issues.. It's a propaganda war

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  14. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    And the way to win one if those is to fight back and as sad as it is, not be too worried about being nice about it. Use the same tactics of ridicule, discrediting their character, a steady message and getting your own message out there.

When you are amongs liars, cheats and thieves, you have to play by the same rules if you want to come out even. If you want to win, you may have to try harder than they are.

15. mattenglish

mattenglish

Dec 26, 2012
    Florida
    Correct...if your former gun gets traced back, perhaps after being involved in a crime, and you had not performed the appropriate registration of transfer...you get busted.

I'm a minimalist regarding gov't regulation, but i feel the private sale registration along w/ improving the fed database to include wackos will go along way in getting Libs off the backs of law abiding citizens.

....it does state "a WELL REGULATED militia"

16. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    Yay...it's over. Oops...not yet. Carry on.

BTW - the methods that Obama used on ObamaCare was to pass a bill and then backdoor the additional changes that he wanted in the original bill via EOs.

17. DaGump

DaGump Enigma CLM

Aug 6, 2002
    Land of Confusion
    It does say "well regulated," and based on your argument you don't have a clue what that phrase means. Please educate yourself, then explain how federal registrations and assault weapons bans would keep a militia in good working order.:upeyes:

18. iDivideByZero

iDivideByZero Padawan

Mar 22, 2012
    Blacksburg, VA
    First off, the universal background checks solve nothing. They place burden on law abiding citizens, and are blatant invasion of privacy. They will allow the government to track gun ownership of law abiding citizens, while doing nothing to regulate illicit sales or crime.

Secondly, the entire principle of our country's foundation is the protection of individual rights. We live in a republic, not a democracy. Regardless if 99.9% of people want something, if it violates that remaining 0.1% of the population's rights then it is illegal. Even if the government passes a law, and they are actively violating the constitution, it is illegal. Rights have to be fought for from time to time. To willingly relinquish your freedom to appease a group of people is foolish.

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Period end of story. The founding fathers were clear about their meaning and intentions with the Bill of Rights. They wrote correspondence to one another, and they published letters in newspapers. You should spend a little time reading some of that material. Constitutional law is a very interesting subject, and you can really never know too much about it. In the end you'll only have the rights and freedom you are willing to fight for.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  19. mattenglish

mattenglish

Dec 26, 2012
    Florida
    wow..."don't have a clue".:crying:

Using your statement; if a militia were in good working order, it would keep track of it's firearms. Wether that is a good or bad thing, each of us can decide, but for you to refer to me as uneducated after analyzing my argument is puzzling. Further, you mentioned assault weapons bans...i never discussed that issue; i happen to be in favor of the right for us to own them. Having a bad day, big fella? Think positive thoughts, have a beer, etc.

20. Providence

Providence

Feb 5, 2011
    Woodstock, GA
    Joined in Dec. and has 3 posts. Guess what they are about? I wonder if he has ever heard of DU?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire