Glock Talk banner

The New Official AK Picture Thread

597K views 1K replies 466 participants last post by  kwb377 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are mine:

Arsenal SLR105 AK74 "parts kit" built by Global Trades on an Armory USA receiver:

AK74 Krinkov SBR. All matching Bulgarian parts kit on a DCI 5.45 receiver:

Romy "G" Kit Under-folder Build on an Armory USA receiver:

De-banned Norinco Mak90. US Ironwood Stock set; threaded barrel and new front sight base with detent pin:

See less See more
#354 ·
Nice job. What hand guard did you use and how hard was it to mod to fit the VEPR?

ultimak tri rail. no mods. bolts right up. back in the day they only had one or two choices, now ultimak has tons. you'd have to ask them which one fits a vepr now. well worth the price. I think I'm gonna get a grip-pod to replace the vertical grip. oh and a light, gotta get another TRL1, this time with the cree LED, they're stupid bright. only the best for zombie poppin'

#361 ·
Here is my Wasr-10. When I bought the damn thing the wood was still green.

I have seen many AK's with the Muzzle different. Is mine bad?

#363 ·
I have seen many AK's with the Muzzle different. Is mine bad?
No. There are different types of muzzle attachments for AKs. The muzzle nut, like the kind you have on yours was installed on AK-47s and some AKMs, like the types with folding stocks. AKMs though, traditionally have the slant brake and AK-74s usually have the large muzzle brake that looks like a D-cell battery hanging off the end. Very small AKs, like the Krinks, have another type of muzzle attachment with a bell shape at the end. There are more designs out there too.

#365 · (Edited)
Nice, and you have an even more amount of my respect for having the correct mags in each gun.(Yugo mags in both Yugos,20 Hungarian in the AMD, and a Chicom mag in the MAK) BUT...for the love of AKs get the correct pistol grips for those Yugos!
Good eye for detail. You are correct, each AK has its matching magazine and the correct sling.

The Yugo pistol grips are an ongoing search. Little by little, one thing at a time.

#373 ·
WASR-10 Tapco stock and fore-end, red dot, 235 lumen tac light, broomstick handle