The New Official AK Picture Thread

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by hotrodtba, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Hungarian Amms I built from a kit.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

Attached Files:

• AMMS.JPG
      AMMS.JPG
      File size:
      44.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

I have 4 AK's and counting!!!

:cool:

3. Glockdude1

CLM

[​IMG]

My "Hurricane" guns.

4. My new Khyber Pass:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was in the process of having one built when I came across this one. It's built using a 1960 Romanian non-G kit (military issue), NDS receiver, Russian side-folder and Russian hand guards.

5. Glockdude1

CLM

m4arc

Nice build!!!

:thumbsup:

6. Here is my WASR 10 that I did a little modification to...cheap rifle, but first of hopefully many AK clones!! Had a little trouble with the scope mount, canted to the right a bit, had to go to the limits of windage adjustment to zero it...

Attached Files:

7. My AK Klone Zed Slayer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With it's little Brothers: Kel-tec Sub2K Glock 17 magazine 9x19mm, TTC Tokarev 7.62x25
    [​IMG]

8. Glockdude1

CLM

dakotasdad,

How much and where did you find the butt stock at? (2nd pic) Looks great.

9. Thanks for the compliment bro, I really like it a lot. Since its a non folder it really lightens the rifle up nicely. And, I have always liked the look of the Krinkov style stocks.

Anyway, on to the information that you requested. There are two different styles of stocks on there. One for Chinese models, and one for European models. Stamped only I think?

Do a search for RPB industries. OR, gunmallusa.com They have an AK section. Here's the link, but I don't know if it will work.

http://www.gunmallusa.com/gunmallus...tailID=27&storeNumber=1&stockNumber=AKKRST-E1

If the link doesn't work the part # is
    AKKRST-E1. $35 + shipping.

The only thing is you'll have to drill your own screw holes when you get it.

Good luck

10. Guyver

Guyver No Doubt!

My first, but not my last, I hope...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Here are 2 of the latest custom plated AK`s from Overland Plating. First is a Norinco in 24k gold with Ironwood design stock. The other is a AK pistol in Nickel/24k gold with white mother of pearl furniture. Overland will be offering AK furniture in several colors of mother of pearl along with other colors like Ivory and solid colors. I realize these kind of guns are not for everybody but we give the customer what they want, so we try to please them. thnx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Just thought I would add mine to the pot...

Bulgarian AKS-74, chambered in 5.45x39 and built by Henderson's Defense Industries in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Not much more to say then that.

[​IMG]

13. How much are the 5.45's costing these days?

14. I like!

Chinese Mak-90 that was de-banned? Looks like Bulgarian? E. German? front sight and gas block?

Or just a Bulgarian?

Have a type 1 bayo for it? :supergrin:

15. Look,,, It's Scuba Steve!!! :)

16. Glockdude1

CLM

AK-47 with a M16 mag pouch????
    [​IMG]

:headscratch:

17. Except the snow in the bbl might not be so good!