Glock Talk banner

The New Official AK Picture Thread

597K views 1K replies 466 participants last post by  kwb377 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are mine:

Arsenal SLR105 AK74 "parts kit" built by Global Trades on an Armory USA receiver:

AK74 Krinkov SBR. All matching Bulgarian parts kit on a DCI 5.45 receiver:

Romy "G" Kit Under-folder Build on an Armory USA receiver:

De-banned Norinco Mak90. US Ironwood Stock set; threaded barrel and new front sight base with detent pin:

See less See more
#5 ·
Here's a few I've finished and one I haven't started yet.
I've got a few more in various stages of completion

#8 ·
Originally posted by Glockdude1
SBR candidate?
Yup, That's why I haven't started it yet, I'm waiting for my form 1 to be approved.:)

#22 ·
Originally posted by hotrodtba
That G-Tech looks awesome. Just get rid of that goofy flashhider and put the correct barrel nut on it. Then it would look authentic. Can you tell I like the classic look.;)
I agree! but I don't care for the barrel nut. I have been looking for a parkerized slant brake for it, plenty of blue ones out there, that would at least be better than the FH - The FH does work pretty good though.

Any one got a leed on a parkerized slant?

#24 ·
Finally got around to taking some pics of my AK's.

Vector- I believe it's built with a Bulgarian kit.

Egyptian Maadi MISR

Chinese Norinco 56-S1 Underfolder

ORF Built Bulgarian AK-74

My next project- Milled Chinese Type 56, going with a milled receiver from The Firing Line, with all the original Chinese characters and markings.

#25 ·
sp3worker,

The Milled Chinese Type 56 barrel you have, is rare to have both a milled receiver and a folding bayo. Please post pics of that baby when you are done with it!!!

;N

#26 ·
Originally posted by Glockdude1
sp3worker,

The Milled Chinese Type 56 barrel you have, is rare to have both a milled receiver and a folding bayo. Please post pics of that baby when you are done with it!!!

;N
Will do. Unfortunatly it's a slow moving project. Original Type 56 parts are pretty hard to come by, even some of the Norinco stuff is pretty hard to get. If anybody knows where to find a chrome Chinese bolt carrier and bolt please let me know.