close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The New GT as of 10-09-08

Discussion in 'Paid Membership System' started by AustinTx, Oct 9, 2008.

1. AustinTx

AustinTx

Aug 16, 2006
    Tx
    I have left a couple of posts in General Glocking which were about the new look, none pro or con, just comments. I am not a paid member by necessity, not that I think GT should be free. I don't feel that I have a say as to how ERIC runs his web site. I get some good info here and have enjoyed PM with some of the regular members. I get to feeling like I actually know some of the people here. I may have to renew these friendships as my computer dropped dead last week and I'm not sure what I can recover. Firefox with GT was the first things put on the replacement computer. I'm not picking on GT with no support. I had to drop my gun club membership. I found GT before 2000 but never set up an account until recently. Yes, I miss WalterGa, also. .

ERIC, your avatar is enough to scare all the women and children away along with some of us Walter Mittys. I appreciate the fact that you try to keep GT compatible with polite society.

AustinTx