The "new and improved" duty belt picture thread!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by DaBigBR, Jul 18, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

switched agencies-new belt. I'm happy safariland makes a small flashlight holder for the maglite XL-50 (pictured here wrapped with a few rubber bands).

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

Attached Files:

2. I was getting things ready for rotation to days tomorrow and thought I'd post up my rig. Looks like I'll be adding a taser soon, so I've got to figure out how to rearrange things to make it fit... Kinda hate to do so since I've had my belt arranged this way since the academy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358279995.059484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

3. Same here. We are getting X2's and they are absolutely HUGE. I should be able to keep a similar arrangement but I'll probably slide my radio farther toward the back and put the Taser where the radio was. I can foresee the Tasers grip hitting my baton if I carry it cross-draw. Policy states that the ECD be carried on the support side but it's up to the individual to carry it cross-draw for strong side or non for support-side use.

With my 32" waist, it's a challenge putting anything else on my belt. I still don't have OC...I wouldn't know where to put it! I'm not about to put my cuffs on the back...things are nice and comfy with them riding up front, thank you.

4. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

I don't have much waist room to work with, but my X26 carries fine on the left hip with a V70 flashlight holster and makes in "front" of it and a porta-clip radio holder and MK-III spray "behind it. The OC is about even with the outside edge of the left rear pants pocket, so there is nothing in my back, really.

The foot print on the built is really not much larger than the X26.

5. Anybody have a good line on a holder for a streamlight protac?

I love the flashlight for a back up an what not but the factory nylon pouch leaves much to be desired.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Can you switch from cuff cases to cuff straps? That could free up some room.

7. Updated belt. Last change until we get new guns.
    [​IMG]

8. You could possibly move your mag pouch more in front of you, and put it between that and your radio.

9. Guess I should up date this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

What pouch is that that you have the CAT tourniquet in? And is that gloves in the center of the cuffs?

#1310 CJStudent, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  11. We got new gear finally! Bianchi Accumold Elite, 5.11 thumbdrive holster, Fenix TK11 flashlight, and Asp hinged cuffs x2. Just a few quick locker room shots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

You guys have digital desert camo floor pattern in your locker room? Very tacticool.

Also, very unusual to see a department go with open top holsters, even with security measures. That's just something you will never see out here.

And... get some night sights on that Glock!

13. Missouri Troopers have open top holsters as well. I'm not super satisified with my 6280s security. Speaking of, I need to update the photo of my rig.

14. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

We use Safariland 6390s as standard issue.

15. Replies in red.

16. AggiePhil

AggiePhil ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Safariland all the way. That Bianchi Accumold stuff looks like crap.

17. I'd actually prefer plain nylon but admin said no to that.This stuff looks decent in real life and hopefully will stay nicer looking longer. We had Safariland plain leather before this and after a year or so it would start looking like Crap around the edges.

18. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Don't think for a minute that the baddies don't know how to disarm and take guns out of every type of duty holster we have. The more we can put in their way, the better. I have the 6285 and I put the hood guard and the sentry lever on top of the SLS to give me all the protection I need.