Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

The "new and improved" duty belt picture thread!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by DaBigBR, Jul 18, 2006.

1. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.

Having a specific assignment or rank does not preclude one from being a **** magnet.
  2. ditchdoc24

Jan 15, 2009
    I carry 2 sets of cuffs on my belt, 4 extra sets in my patrol bag in the car and 3 sets of flex cuffs in the trunk. I haven't thought about carrying an extra set on my vest. Might have to look into that.

3. ArsonCop

ArsonCop Who Knows.....

Apr 15, 2001
    DFW Texas
    Tell me about it...three block foot chase week before last and the guy had a major head start on me. I think he finally got the hint I was not stopping so he decided to give in. I do have to say, I love my job and incidents like that make it all what it is about. :supergrin:
  4. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Doesn't matter where I work, I have always been a sh1t magnet. I can sit behind a desk and it flung at me... heck, it seems like being behind a desk is more dangerous at time.
  5. Schaffer

Feb 18, 2012
    I originally had a double cuff case but took it back. A lot of weight in one spot for me. Another cuff case is in the works right now.ive just been holding a second pair on with a keeper.

I have a spare set in my bag for when I need them,but I'm going to try it out of the vest.

Well see how it goes. First shift is Monday.
  6. matt86

matt86 Oink Oink

May 20, 2005
    My belt hasn't changed much since a couple years ago when I posted it but it's gone from leather to nylon. I only carry one set of cuffs (up front) because of my back. I just can't sit back on them for a whole shift and my waist is a 31 now. I'm lucky and my assists are generally only minutes away though so I can't tell you when the last time I used more than one set unless it was a fat guy :whistling:.
  7. csogbk

Feb 28, 2012
    Washington, DC
    Cochise is that a key keeper to the right of your magazines?
  8. lndshark

Nov 15, 2009
    NOT the PNW (yet)
    Latest version...the wood is back!

Buckle CW:

Safariland Slim Line Mag Pouch
    Zakk Tools Key clip
    6285, Springfield Armory XD40 Service
    Surefire 6P in V70
    Porta Clip
    Baton Ring
    Bianchi double cuff case
    Not pictured: remote mic holder

No ECD, no spray, plain & simple.
  9. 02Mineralgraygt

Oct 4, 2006
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
  10. CLoft239

CLoft239 I Like Turtles

Oct 30, 2011
    Oklahoma, USA
    I too am plagued with a 30.5 inch waist. Belt, mag, cuff, and asp cases are all Bianchi. Holster is a Blackhawk Serpa III. Radio holder was issued, I don't know the brand. Sidearm is a Sig Sauer SP2022 in .40cal flavor (outstanding sidearm btw, I loved it so much it replaced my Glock 31). The Taser is kinda self explanatory, X26 with issued X26 holster. It sucks that I'm gonna have to intentionally put on some weight just to add OC to my belt. Having my mags on my strong side wasn't my choice, but my department's policy is that our taser must be worn on weak side. Luckily I can easily reach my mags with my support hand without any issue (small waists FTW). Lightning rides happen frequently here, so I opted not to go without :supergrin:
    Figured I'd break out my Bushy while I'm at it. [​IMG]

"We would never learn how to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world" - Hellen Keller
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  11. Schaffer

Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
  12. UrbanOps

Jan 5, 2007
    I updated my belt a while back. Figured I'd post new pics:

Safariland belt, buckle and pouches:

Cuff Case with S&W Hinged
    -single keeper
    Stinger LED in Bianchi Loop
    Moto HT1250 in PortaClip
    -quad keeper
    -quad keeper
    Cuff Strap with S&W Hinged
    OC Pouch with ALS Top Cop
    Zak key holder
    -single keeper
    6360 with Sig 226R + TLR-1
    -single keeper
    Mag Pouch
  13. Gombey

Oct 10, 2011
    I want to play, please excuse the crappy pics. I don't know where my camera is.

Only thing missing is my badge, goes right in front of my 22.

I need to get some suspenders...all this weight is killing my back!! LOL!!!

Attached Files:

14. Schaffer

Feb 18, 2012

tell me your joking, a decent nylon duty belt can be had for under 30 bucks.
  15. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

I was thinking that but he may be plainclothes or a fed?
  16. Schaffer

Feb 18, 2012
    Compelling argument.
  17. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

On second thought, he might be some type of Interpol inspector working out of New Scotland Yard, judging by the avatar (Union Jack) and his sig line which spells HONOUR with an "U" like the Brits.
  18. Gombey

Oct 10, 2011
    It was kind of a joke. The guys in my academy class used to get mad when Pardons and Paroles put on their gun belts. I am plain clothes, Probation and Parole Officers in AL don't have any formal kind of uniform...or even a patch.

That was one of my dream jobs when I was a kid.

The flag is actually the Bermudian flag. Born and raised there, came to the US for school met a girl and the rest is history.
  19. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox

Peerless hinged, 6390 + G17 +X200, radio, BFS, MC-G33, spare mags x3, and a POS Verizon PTT.

G26 and X26 in Nemesi. SL20 in muh sap pocket. Looking at getting a new SL20 350 lumen eye melter. Better throw than my Terralux MM drop in for my old SL.
  20. lndshark

Nov 15, 2009
    NOT the PNW (yet)
    The bosses gave the OK for cargo pocket carry of the zapper again, eh?

I wish we'd get the cargo pocket-style pants :crying:
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012