close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The "new and improved" duty belt picture thread!

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by DaBigBR, Jul 18, 2006.

1. SDforce

SDforce Desk Jockey

Nov 19, 2000
    Los Angeles, CA
    No pepper or impact weapon there Cochese? I used to carry a G34 w/ TLR1 also in a 6280... I miss that combo.

2. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    It's in the car. :supergrin:

[​IMG]

Pepper spray sucks the rigid cock of Satan. I refuse to carry it. By policy, we must have one less lethal option. I have the TASER always and the stick 90% of the time.

3. matt86

matt86 Oink Oink

May 20, 2005
    NC
    I wish our policy was like that. I cannot stand mace and refuse to use it. It always has more of an effect on me than the bad guy anyways. I still have to carry it though :crying:.

4. Cochese

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    I had to carry it at my first PD. I used it once (Fox 5.3) on a 16 year old drunk EDP. It was immediate pain compliance. It works.

I just have a strong allergy to Capsicum. It blisters my skin on contact and if someone took it from me, they would be DRT, so I keep the TASER near and dear instead. Nothing is a substitute for sound tactics and awareness though, just a supplement.

5. GMAN40

GMAN40 OIF Vet. 04-05

Apr 25, 2005
    US of A
    Is there enough on there? You forgot the E tool, in case your pinned down.:supergrin:

6. G-man

G-man Millennium Member

Nov 13, 1999
    PA
    As far as the OC is concerned, I never really like it either or have any use for it. Despite this I still do carry it but the Taser is my first option in most instances.

Recently I had to use my OC because I was trying to cover a back door which was surrounded by a large fence. I didn't have time to scale it as the perp was heading to the back door pretty much about the same time.

All I had was a crack though this wooden fence, couldn't use the Taser so I used my OC and sprayed through the crack in the fence and doused him in the face with pepper as he was exiting the back door.

He didn't make it but another 10 feet and went to his knees. He was yelling and screaming....."Ok, Ok I give up, god help me this ***** is killing me!!"

So, in that instance I am glad I had my OC or he would have had us on a foot chase or worse.

G-man
    1*

7. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Coat the perp with pepper and then tase him. I saw how it instantly puts an end to the fight in a training video.

Note: Make sure the Fire Department is near.

8. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    :laughabove: :thumbsup:

9. matt86

matt86 Oink Oink

May 20, 2005
    NC
    I got bored today so....... Here's my pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Left to right

Double Mag Pouch
    Keeper
    Asp in asp breakaway case
    Portaclip radio holder with moto xts3000
    keeper
    flashlight ring
    peerless cuffs in cuff strap
    Leather asp holder containing a Streamlight stinger with red lense cap (i'm a nerd)
    Sig sauer P229R
    Keeper
    Bigass can o' mace
    Peerless cuffs in open top case

Thinking about replacing the peerless cuffs with some asp hinged cuffs.

10. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Sep 26, 2007
    Ohio
    My rights feel violated just looking at that from accross the country.:supergrin:

11. Cochese

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox

:nsb:

12. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Since I'm now working an armed job, mine thus far:

[​IMG]

As you can see, I'm still needing to get my magazine pouch and OC case. OC case is going in front of the holster, and magazine pouch in front of the baton.

From left to right right now: 21" ASP in ASP holder; Surefire G2 in Safariland case; latex gloves in Bianchi pouch; S&W M100 handcuffs in G&G Phoenix Advantage cuff case (trying to get the whole rig that, but most is backordered at Galls), Blackhawk SERPA holster (G23 not shown). Going with G22 magazines as my reloads, and a MKIII OC can. I was going to put them in Phoenix Advantage pouches, but now gotta find something else locally, since I do my armed certification class next week.

13. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Took it at my parents house. My mother's doings on the decoration.

:middlefinger:

14. shootindave

shootindave

Feb 15, 2007
    Missouri

Maybe you could have her polish your boots. :tongueout::rofl:

15. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    And to you as well: :middlefinger:

:tongueout:

16. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Not sure if you would want a SERPA as your duty holster... they are fine off-duty holsters where there's an element of concealment but not crazy about them for full duty use. Just seems more fragile than other offerings.

17. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Yeah, that's pretty much just until I can afford something Safariland. Had to get the rig on a budget for right now.

18. Blinky

Blinky Rocket Surgeon

Jul 14, 2005
    Beaver, OR
    check your PMs. I might be able to help to help you on that.

19. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Got it, and replied.