close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Military Channel

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MulletLoad, Oct 6, 2012.

1. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Jan 26, 2002
    Outer Marker
    Is it just me or has this channel exceeded the absolute worst expectations when flipping around.

Seriously, late night on a Friday and a special on Cleopatra, now followed by "King Tut Unwrapped"?.

I'd rather watch a marathon of LA trailer trash telling me .22 rounds out of a metal grinded Frankengun can blow up cars.

2. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Jan 26, 2002
    Outer Marker
    Now I've moved to another channel.

Oliver Stone is now torturing me with his meth/coke,"I'm smarter than everyone else", snorted Testors Glue product of "Natural Born Killers".

3. JBnTX

JBnTX

Aug 28, 2008
    Put down the remote, step away from the TV, and get a life.

:rofl:

There's a good Geronimo movie on AMC.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  4. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

What POs me, is the Wings channel went belly up to become the 'Military' channel... It was a lousy trade ..... :frown:

5. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Jan 26, 2002
    Outer Marker

Got the life covered, no problems there. Very lucky on that channel. If we didn't have to stick around and act responsible picking up high school kids from activities, me and the Mrs could be downing Mai Tai's and doing the Limbo on a cheap Oct cruise. ;)

Is the Geronimo a decent flick to sit through? I see it has Magua and the rest of the "Last of the Mohicans" gang?

6. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    Usta like it,then it went bonkers.'08. :dunno:

7. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Jan 26, 2002
    Outer Marker
    Ok, finally found something decent:

General Zog: "And what do you want?"

Lex Luther: "Australia"

Gotta love Hackman ;)

Not quite a Kelly's Heroe's, Red Dawn, Final Countdown night.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  8. EdTracker

EdTracker GTDS Lifetime Member

Oct 26, 2002
    Write them an email. Tell them they suck and what you think of their programming and what you want to see. I did and received an actual cut and paste email... At least a human was in the loop somewhere.

You don't even have to pay for postage. If enough people complain about their lame programming they will change.

I would bet they aren't on GT looking for commentary on their programming.

9. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    The MC has finally run out of WWII, Korea and Vietnam reruns. Top Ten reruns are getting frayed. And... the stuff they've been getting from iraq and afghanistan doesn't play to well. And they can only show so many Chuck Norris movies, etc.

Many people and families have been affected by the so called War on Terror as well as the forays into iraq, afghanistan, etc. They're tire of hearing about it. They don't want to watch it. It may be as simple as that.