close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The Lizard Brain

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ronduke, Aug 29, 2011.

1. BIGGUNS911

BIGGUNS911

Nov 8, 2009
    in the NW
    That was interesting and thought provoking. There were some good points that they made.

I would like to see what they have to say to the 1000's of officers family's that have given there lives over the years. How they can tell me my lizard brain should shut off or slow down when things like the Lakewood killings, the Newhall indecent, the North Hollywood shoot out and 9-11 are going on. More cops have been ambushed this year that in in years past. We are seeing a war on cops and they are questioning why I look at each citizen as a possible danger to me.

I suppose they saying, treat everyone with respect but have a plan to kill them if they want to kill you is they way to go. I don't disagree that we need to do our jobs with respect, honor and dignity but we also need to do it with self preservation in mind.

2. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

:agree: