close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Gun Slide Guy- Cerakote™ Service

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by The Gun Slide Guy, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Hello folks,

I want to make you aware of a service I offer. It's simple really. You send me your fully disassembled handgun slide, I Cerakote it and send it back. It's $49 and that includes shipping both ways. I'd love to get members thoughts, ideas, constructive criticism, non-constructive criticism lol on the website and the service in general. Still working on the website but it's functional now.

www.gunslideguy.com

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Sincerely,
    The Gun Slide Guy

GATOR48 likes this.
  2. We are offering dis-assembly and reassembly for a $20.00 additional charge. The website does not yet indicate that.

3. I have become a sponsor of the forum. Since the forum space hasn't been made available yet. I will use this thread.

If an admin reads this, I need to be contacted.

4. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

I saw your ad at the top of the page earlier today.

5. Ok, thank you for telling me. My assistant Billy said he thought he saw it this morning, but now we hadn't been able to make it appear. I thought maybe he dreamt it. :upeyes: LOL

6. J Humphrey

J Humphrey

Oct 30, 2010
    Do you offer any other Cerakote colors or just the 6 that you have listed on the "Select a Color" page?

Thanks

7. Hey yes we do. Theres a few that havent been added to the site

The colors we currently have in stock are:
    Graphite Black
    Satin Mag
    Flat Dark Earth
    OD Green
    Burnt Bronze
    Prison Pink
    Bright Purple
    Sniper Grey
    Robin's Egg blue
    Socom Blue

We are considering adding Tungsten, we have gotten several inquiries for that one lately.

Hope that helps.

8. Spartan16

Spartan16

Jan 21, 2007
    Do you have any examples of the Sniper Gray? Thanks,

9. [​IMG]

Full disclosure, not my image. I dont have any examples of my own on this computer and wont have access to my other for a bit, still working on getting these all uploaded to the website. Thanks!

10. Spartan16

Spartan16

Jan 21, 2007
    Thanks for the reply. I'll keep an eye on the website.

11. SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Feb 1, 2015
    Wakefield, NH
    Are you coating in any patterns at this time? I'm looking for something along the lines of Kryptek Mandrake.

Thanks.

12. Hello, I have some experience doing patterns, but have found them to not be cost effective for the business. Too much time and materials to keep the cost reasonable. So currently we don't offer that.

Thank you

Eli

13. GBertolet

GBertolet

Apr 25, 2009
    Is the special still on?

14. 17glock17

17glock17

Jul 23, 2010
    Website down. Out of business?