The GT Time Capsule - Will Close In 20 Years

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Eric, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Aww Lone_Wolfe, one of the people I've come to love on here. Long live Glock Talk.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. riverrat

Millennium Member

I am at the Tulsa gun show. Will be 67 in 20 years if God is willing. I hope we have gun shows in 20 years, but I would not bet on it. Got my 6 year old girl a Henry "mare's leg" .22 for now and a nice 20 gauge double for later. Maybe pick up something for Me tomorrow. Take care and shoot straight.

Ted

3. Johnspark

Johnspark Grumpy Fish

I figure it's time I got in on this thread.

Is it still considered fashionably late at this point?

Anyway, for the record, I owned a Bravia before it got famous.

Updates as warranted.

4. 20 years from now, holy crap. I'll be 47. Currently never been married, no kids. I'm doing great!

5. not to be depressing but in 20 years the 2A prob wont be around anymore,

i hope i am wrong,

im 25 getting married on june 23 2012

no kids

crappy job.

hope the RKBA is still around but with things going downhill it will be gone.

From my cold dead hands:50cal:

6. Today I'm carrying a G27 Gen 4. In 20 years maybe I'll be carrying a g27 gen 6 who knows. I know I love the outdoors, like my job, love my dog, and love my soon to be wife. Hopefully in 20 years that will all still be true.

Regards, GMB

7. It's been almost a year and a half since I first posted in this thread!

Son and I went hunting for the first time last fall, and plan on doing a lot more. We haven't gotten anything yet, but having a great time. Hopefully in 20 years hunting will still be legal.

8. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936
    Millennium Member

heck, I just hope that I'm still here in 20years. If so, I will probably be reading this on the halogram network and shopin for a green lazer pistol.

9. Hmmm 20 years from now .....Will there be a 2nd ammendment or any firearms left in civilian hands? Will this have started a civil war in the U.S.? :dunno:

Will this site still be here? ...I hope so.

#209 TangoFoxtrot, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  10. I was thinking, i need to get off my lazy ***** and enjoy the outdoors more...

11. A staunch Patriot died yesterday, September 11, 2012
    Somehow the date seems appropriate if he had to go.

Rest in Peace, Jeff Abshire​

1962-2012
    aka 23Skidoo​

[​IMG]

Heaven needed another angel, so the took the very best. :patriot:

Rest well, Jeff, you are loved by many, and will be missed by all who were lucky enough to know you. Kind, gentle souls like you are a rare find.

Here's another thing I want to show# It's GT's policy to change the person's User Title to read 'deceased' if they get notification of that fact# But I was disappointed to see Jeff's Charter Membership removed, so I took a screenshot of his very last post here on GT# I wanted to show that not only was he a Patriot, a great guy, but he also contributed to the forum that he got so much out of...

[​IMG]

12. Silent_Runner

Silent_Runner Can you hear me

May he rest in peace.

13. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Je 56 ans. VT

14. In 2012, it was finally determined that .45 > 10mm. The caliber wars have ended.

15. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

No, you wrote it down backwards. For posterity it was 10mm>.45.

G29. :supergrin:

16. Rick C

Rick C affiant

certifiedfunds, G29Reload,
    This is why we we can't have anything nice.

17. Let's see. In twenty years I'll be 93. My grandfather lived to 99. My father lived to middle 90's. I am going to see this thread just out of cussedness and spite. I'll still have a gun near me and relish in the fact that my XSIL and his brother will be long dead.

I fully intend to be in control of my faculties and rational. I may have to pee every 10 minutes, but I'll know about it.

Thanks for the memories.

p.s. If I am dead, never mind.

18. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

20 years ill be 42. Not a caliber age, damn, im planning to buy a gun in the caliber of my age each year i can....

19. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

He started it!

:supergrin: