The Greatest Fraud in History

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by BORNGEARHEAD, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    The Greatest Fraud in History Political Issues Sep 22, 2012
    The greatest fraud in history Political Issues Sep 18, 2012
    Girls in Love... The Worlds Greatest Phenomenon... Uncategorized Oct 13, 2008
    Fight Club: Great Movie, or Greatest Movie Ever? Uncategorized Oct 14, 2008
    Orgazmo and Baseketball: Greatest Movies EVAH! Uncategorized Oct 14, 2008

2. Yessir. That article hits it on the head. They are out of options and it's just a matter of time.

3. But Benji saved us from another GD........................talk about a Pyrrhic victory.

I heard the term "inflationary depression" a few years ago, and whether it was even possible, it almost seems possible now.

4. It's not far away.....

5. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

So should I immediately divest my IRA, and take the 10% penalty? I don't have enough months left in my life to buy $599 in gold every month (avoiding the new reporting requirements - which, by the way, is the surest sign that what Hagmann is saying is absolutely true.)

Should I take the cash and buy rice and flour? Land in Idaho? Stockpile ammunition? To what end?

Makes no sense to me.

6. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

tagged.

7. BR549

BR549 Thread Killer

Ta...

:upeyes:

#9 BR549, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  8. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Guess it's time to put off more toys and get busy buying more food/water and gold.

9. Wolf Spyder

Wolf Spyder Gun Activist

It is already too late for most of us...

10. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

Sorry for the "edit",silver is a better barter medium.A 1/10oz gold coin for a loaf of bread,or a silver .05/.10.Silver is more fluid than gold.'08.

11. Benji must be going into the gold bullion business, the New York Post reports that there have been ten bars of tungsten based gold found in Manhatten........so much for that problem staying in Europe.