close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The GOP’s Other Problem

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by maxsnafu, Nov 19, 2012.

1. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
  2. holesinpaper

holesinpaper

Nov 18, 2009
    Marriage is declining in part due to men wising up.

Family court and divorce is a stacked deck. No guy in his right mind would risk his assets like that.

3. SunsetMan

SunsetMan Deplorable Lifetime Member

Life was so much simpler when I didn't have assets.

Oh, and I agree.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  4. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
  5. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    plus marriage is mocked and derided and watered down. Gays are supposed to get it, next week it will be german shepherds and houseplants. No? What are you racist? Who are you to say what marriage is you racist bigot homophobe plantophobe animal hater...

6. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Bingo. Get the government out of marriage, and the institution will return to its former glory. Otherwise, screw it.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
  8. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

Oh man 'o' man.......that was sooooo appropriate to our times. Reagan must have had a crystal ball!

I hope we can manage to return to traditional values, where everything isn't judged by "shades of grey", but morality, based on beliefs that we, as a people, truly believe in.

We have strayed......but, that doesn't mean we can't find a way to return to the foundations of integrity.....and, honor.

ooc

9. aspartz

aspartz

Oct 19, 2000
    Sandstone, MN 55072
    The problem is, the GOP is almost indistinguishable from the democrats on many issues involving freedom. Both want to tax me to do what they consider good things. Both want to control different aspects of my private life.

ARS

10. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Does the GOP know why people stayed home?

11. Guss

Guss

Jul 1, 2010
    Tampa
    We have people staying home because of the Electoral College system. If it's obvious which way your state is going to go, there's no need to vote.

12. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

Apr 27, 2012
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Gee, and people wonder why I think that some of the GTPI crowd are +40yo SWMs that still live with their Moms. :faint:

Spyder

13. Unfortunately that thought process often keeps folks from voting in state and local elections where their vote could make a difference.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

14. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  15. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    We don't wonder. We know. It's a classic case of projecting your own miserable existence onto all the successful people around you.

16. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

Apr 27, 2012
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    If being a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom, has a "Command Post" in the basement and working part-time at Papa John's is successful, well........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spyder

P.S. don't forget, this same bunch thought Romney would win by a landslide. :faint:

18. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Proof people in mass are stupid.

And we have a Bingo.

A coworker of mine just got married after dating her guy for ten years. A small, in front of a judge ceremony with a total of nine people in attendance. I actually knew it was happening and her parents didn't (long story)

When I asked why he wanted to get married all the reasons were sorry...stupid.

Well in case one of us dies (they co-own a house)....I said get a will?

In case one of needs to pull the plug on the other (my paraphrasing)....I said get a POA?

Ironically, 5-6 reasons later the word love was never uttered.

As a married man of 21 years I can honestly say if my wife got smacked by a bus tomorrow I would never get married again..

Unless Jennifer Aniston is taking applications..:supergrin:

19. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan
    thats why maryland pass the gay marriage act. divorce lawyers were starving.