The GlockStore

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by GroundtheGear, Jan 22, 2013.

1. After all those months of no response, then a few weeks back getting through and being assured my order would be shipped "next week" (it wasn't) I get a Glockstore catalog in the mail today! And there's a great ad for the product they make, or have made, that I've had on order for six months.

Lenny - that is just sick. Wonderful letter to us all up front in the catalog about how the phones and computers crashed and how you added equipment and staff to keep up - AFTER months and months of not responding....but you're still lying to me...just tell me when my order is REALLY gonna ship - if ever.

Sending me a catalog to encourage me to endure this insanity again is just plain a waste of your money....

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I cancelled the order, ordered from Dillon Precision, 5 days later I have the product. Yeah, so no order from GlockStore evar again.

3. Glockstore HAS definitely gone 2 the crapper. Had no problems with previous orders, but the last 1 they DID NOT ship my 21 mag's or titanium striker BUT noted on the order form that the order was COMPLETE. Tried 2 call once, e mail twice & NOTHING ( been 3 weeks now ) on top of that they charged my card 4 $18.99 . For what ????? IDK but I'm pissed off with NOT getting an answer !!!! Like quite a few of U, I'm done !!!! 2 many other places 2 spend my money !! F them if that's how they treat customers ( & I'll B spreading the word NOT 2 shop there ) !!!!
  4. Amazing! SIX MONTHS after I place my order the products show up. The weighted magazine bases in red to match my other red trim on the G26. Of course the shade of red doesn't match the other stuff...grumble....more of a maroon/red but I can live with it.

My first, and last, Glockstore order....and only because they were the only one to carry what I needed in "red."

Back to Glockmeister...

Someone working on their MBA could do a thesis on Lenny's business model and how it copes with "too much success."
  5. Been out for a while with some issues - back to lurking the lists:) I'll read through all of the posts in this thread eventually - but just wanted to add my experience ASAP - as of 10 minutes ago, 7/1/13.

I ordered 8 mags from the Glock Store in DECEMBER of 2012. As the months ticked by, I would call - only to be told there was a backlog and they would be filled in the order they were received. OK - that's the way the country is now - ammo and mag hungry. They DID send me ONE mag in May, btw:)

Long story made short - I'm heading off to a class Saturday and NEED those mags. Well - I called and found out they had simply screwed up, i.e., they had to dig back to find my order in order to see they screwed up. MY point was they needed to "next day" ship me the remaining mags. They say no - not without an additional charge.

Folks, this is for THEIR mistake. What happened to customer service? (Yeh - I'm showing my age, just enetered the 7th decade:)

Rant mode off. Needless to say - order is cancelled and I will NEVER do business with them again. And - I told them I would tell each and every other shooter I know:)

Glockmeister, here I come!!!!!!!! :)

Be safe!

6. I ordered a single glock factory 33 rnd mag back in January, my order is still pending....

I ordered two glock factory 33 rounders from natchez the other week and had them within a few days.

I think I tried to cancel my order but couldn't find the option online
  7. Okay, I ordered one 17 rnd mag for my G17 back in January. I filled out their contact form to ask about the status of my order back in April and still have not heard anything from them. As far as I know they have stolen my money. I have no way to tell if they even have plans on shipping my order since they refuse to respond to my emails. I also have tried to call their phone number with no response. I'm thinking about contacting the Better Business Bureau. I would at least like my money back.
  8. Did they already charge u? I thought they didn't charge your card until your item is ready to ship like most other companies. I'm unsure myself honestly. I don't remember being charged but my order was in January so Idk..
    #148 tesla317, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  9. Placed my first/last Glockstore order in January. In May I sent them an email canceling the order since they decided not to ship it. Order arrived in June. I should've called my credit card to refuse any charges from them when I cancelled knowing they were a 2nd rate outfit. Never again.
  10. Just a heads up to all they charged my account last night for my order from December.

I tried canceling my order for months and couldn't get threw an just give up. Hopefully I'll get ahold of them in the morning.
  11. Hey All, I just ordered a 22lb spring and guide rod from them on the 20th and just received a email from them saying they shipped it on the 26th. They must be swamped by customers? Unfortunately there aren't many gun stores here in CT, That deal in glock accessories.
  12. ShallNotBeInfringed

ShallNotBeInfringed NRA Business Al

Give the guy a break. This is his wife Tammy.

Would you guys be in the office if this were waiting at home?

13. I can't remember. It's been so long I would have to go back and check the account.
  14. Has Glock Store gotten its act together now? I was thinking about ordering a tungsten guide rod on Amazon which is being sold by Glock Store.
  15. Save yourself the trouble and find another seller.