Glock Talk banner

The GlockStore

36K views 155 replies 65 participants last post by  travg17 
#1 ·
Anyone know whats going on with the GlockStore? I placed an order on the 14th of this month(just a few small parts and a tool, no mags) and the order shows pending. I've tried calling since the 14th & get a busy signal or it just keeps ringing w/no answer! Left 4-5 messages on the pop-up leave message on order screen with no return. Called Brownells today 1 call placed order said order will be out by the end of this week! I know things are crazy lately but thumbs up to Bownells customer service and line of communication!

#111 ·
Yeah, I am getting the same treatment. They are not answering the phones. I just send a detailed email about the issues and items I want removed from my order, and that I want a reimbursement of those funds charged to my card. Next step, contacting my credit card company.

WTF!, I thought these guys were legit.

#114 ·
I wonder what Glock would think of this company dragging their name through the mud?
FWIW - Glock is just one of the big reasons that GlockStore's name is being dragged through the dirt. Last I heard Glock's backorder was running out to one year behind for pistols.

GlockStore, like many others, have orders awaiting factory shipments, for most types of shooting stuff.

Obviously GlockStore's systems (and many other such suppliers) were not designed to deal with such an avalanche of orders, and are way behind in the dig-out. Some suppliers do have systems that enable them to provide better customer service in these situations!!!

While it all is going to take time, the harder the Administration fights for increased gun control, the more stuff the shooters are going to want to buy = continued backorder situations.

#115 ·
FWIW - Glock is just one of the big reasons that GlockStore's name is being dragged through the dirt. Last I heard Glock's backorder was running out to one year behind for pistols.

GlockStore, like many others, have orders awaiting factory shipments, for most types of shooting stuff.

Obviously GlockStore's systems (and many other such suppliers) were not designed to deal with such an avalanche of orders, and are way behind in the dig-out. Some suppliers do have systems that enable them to provide better customer service in these situations!!!

While it all is going to take time, the harder the Administration fights for increased gun control, the more stuff the shooters are going to want to buy = continued backorder situations.[/QUOTE

They were not too busy to charge my credit card for stuff they did not send me.

#116 ·
I've an olde stale order for extended magazine floorplate thingies in red...three of them...today found two more G 26 magazines so need two more red floorplates...but have no way to add to the order...no one answers the phones etc. Instant messages that pop up are ignored, email is ignored. They seem to be the only place to offer them...guess three's enough...

#117 ·
I've an olde stale order for extended magazine floorplate thingies in red...three of them...today found two more G 26 magazines so need two more red floorplates...but have no way to add to the order...no one answers the phones etc. Instant messages that pop up are ignored, email is ignored. They seem to be the only place to offer them...guess three's enough...
Floor plates? You can buy floor plates on Ebay and Amazon.

#118 ·
Probably used the wrong word...its like a heavier thingie on the bottom of the magazine to help it drop out faster...what I want it for is the color - the decoration - in red to match the other red trim on my "hot rod Glock" Only place I found them after extensive searching is Glockstore....which is weird, since they don't really have any - they just posted a picture of them and said they'd take my money for them....

Okay, its called a Heavy Extended Aluminum Base Plate

http://www.glockstore.com/custom-parts-amp-accessories/heavy-extended-aluminum-magazine-base-plate-1

#119 · (Edited)
Probably used the wrong word...its like a heavier thingie on the bottom of the magazine to help it drop out faster...what I want it for is the color - the decoration - in red to match the other red trim on my "hot rod Glock" Only place I found them after extensive searching is Glockstore....which is weird, since they don't really have any - they just posted a picture of them and said they'd take my money for them....

Okay, its called a Heavy Extended Aluminum Base Plate

http://www.glockstore.com/custom-parts-amp-accessories/heavy-extended-aluminum-magazine-base-plate-1
Hay, it's cool. Floor plate / base plate works too. I knew just what you were talking about. Again, have you tried Ebay or Amazon?

#120 ·
I ordered some marine spring cups this morning from glockparts.com and I got an invoice emailed to me as soon as I placed the order. Not 4 hours went by and I got another email telling me my order has shipped. So before using Glockstore do yourself a huge favor and try using glockparts.com

#121 ·
I ordered some marine spring cups this morning from glockparts.com and I got an invoice emailed to me as soon as I placed the order. Not 4 hours went by and I got another email telling me my order has shipped. So before using Glockstore do yourself a huge favor and try using glockparts.com
So, unlike The Glockstore.com, Glockparts.com are selling items they actually have.

Whereas The Glockstore is collecting money and not selling
JACK S--t.

#122 ·
Don't do ebay. Not on Amazon. From lots of searching, for some reason Glockstore seems to be the only place to offer them in red - which is the only reason I'm buying them...sure been an adventure. Checked Glockparts and they only have the orange and blue training colors and the red stick on dealies...appreciate the lead though

#125 ·
I ordered a part for my G23 on Wednesday from glockparts.com and received it today (Friday) hmmm I wonder who I will be buying all my parts from. NOT THE GLOCKSTORE BECOUSE THEY SUCK THANK YOU GLOCKPARTS.COM

#126 ·
Glockparts.com actually shows you what is in stock. I like that, not in stock, you can't order it. I did order 2 of the 10 round magazines from Glockstore on Dec. 26 and got them about a week later. Some things a vendor can not control, but he can control his customer service even if it means hiring a couple extra people. It's a shame because over the years I have bought quite a bit of stuff from McGill. With all these gun control measures being voted on, I don't see it getting better until next year. Maybe. The day after Sandy Hook I spent almost a thousand dollars buying reloading components. That whole thing and it's aftermath is just disgusting. Yet again they blame the gun,not the the crazy person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.