Glock Talk banner

The GlockStore

36K views 155 replies 65 participants last post by  travg17 
#1 ·
Anyone know whats going on with the GlockStore? I placed an order on the 14th of this month(just a few small parts and a tool, no mags) and the order shows pending. I've tried calling since the 14th & get a busy signal or it just keeps ringing w/no answer! Left 4-5 messages on the pop-up leave message on order screen with no return. Called Brownells today 1 call placed order said order will be out by the end of this week! I know things are crazy lately but thumbs up to Bownells customer service and line of communication!

#52 ·
Also wanted to post that Glockmeister had excelent service and shipping times. Just ordered an aditional 10 round factory mag for my G26 and they installed the PG-26xl on it for me. @ days shipping form time I ordered it.

#55 ·
They do charge shipping on your first shipment, so if items are back ordered, those will be covered by what you paid for shipping originally.

Looks like I am getting three seperate shipments... Shipment #2 arrived this week (40-9 barrel). They do give 10% discount on Internet orders!

#56 ·
A quick update on my orders with Glockmeister & The Glockstore.
I ordered 10 Round Mags for my Glock 19 on Jan 7th from both places. I received confrimation from Glockmeister and during the next month notices asking for patience and on February 9th I received my order. Not a word from Glockstore, I know it is a busy time, but customer service is still important.
My CC was just charged from The Glockstore, this is the first notice that my ordered was even received. I'll post when I receive it. BTW, the order is for 2 10rd Glock 19 magazines.

#57 ·
I ordered g19 from glockstore on 12/28. Order arrived on Monday 2/11. I got through about 1x a week after 20 min of constant dialing to check on order status. Spoke w/Lenny at least twice and he said they're flat out, hiring more people and adding more comps and phones. I think my experience there was about the same as any other online shop right now. Heck, cabellas is going on 8 weeks on an ammo order for me.

#60 ·
I ordered on 1/18. got a "processing" email on 2/1 and called today to get an update. Just a busy signal.

Should I be concerned? I emailed them so hopefully I get a reply.
There's a non toll free number somewhere in this or another glockstore thread that is supposed to ring through.
I called the 800 number probably 30 or 40 times while working (thank you headset) before I got through. Keep trying someone will answer and hopefully give you good info.

#61 ·
Just received my order today(Feb 13th) that I ordered on the 14th of Jan, happy as a lark until I tried the trigger reset kit and found that the striker(firing pin) is to big for my G19. The firing pin lug is too wide to fit in the open channel of the slide. Prob for the G20/21 if I had to guess. Did get through on first call today to confirm but the guy that makes the kits was not in at the moment. They stated he will return my call today. (Still waiting) Just wish they would send me new striker assembly for the G19 than to wait to hear from them. LoL
My mistake, I didnt remove the fire pin safety first. After speaking with Patrick from the GS, he pointed out what I failed to do. The product works as Lenny advertised. Great tool!! (Trigger reset kit & magic bullet)

#62 ·
OK, another update... I called the 858 number for Glockstore last Monday and was told that all my in stock items had been pulled and would be shipped by end of week. The charged my card for these items on 02/04. Well, as of 02/24 I still have no valid tracking number, no items, and no hope. I didn't even order mags, ammo, or reloading supplies. My order was for $300 worth of stainless RSA's, DVD's, and decal grips. This is just sad.:freak:

#64 ·
I guess I was one of the chosen ones, I dialed that 858-569-4000 and within 4 rings I got hold of a nice young lady who was able to transfer me to a guy in customer service, explained I hadnt received a e-mail RE a purchase I made 3 days ago. He was nice enough to explain they are that far if not farther behind in processing new orders. He pulled my order and processed it(obviously I wasnt buying mags). I let him know how upset people are with their service right now and he said he would pass it on.

#65 ·
I tried to order some parts from Glockstore on the 15th, but I found the parts cheaper on Ebay and Amazon, and got them without waiting for weeks. Also, Glockstore was charging me $15 shipping for $35 worth of small Glock parts- little springs, spring cups, a FP spacer, little slide and trigger parts. Insane. Even though the parts were a buck or two higher on Ebay, free shipping vs Glockstores $15 ship charge made the Ebay prices about the same or lower.
I ordered a couple of mag springs on the 19th from Glockstore and haven't heard from them but it's only been a week. I tried to order from Glockmeister twice, on the 15th and again on the 19th, but both times, I found the parts from somewhere else, and so I canceled both orders. . Both times the parts came without delay, once from Ebay, and once from MidwayUSA.
Britnee at Glockmeister was fast in responding to my requests for order cancellation.

#67 · (Edited)
I placed an order over 2 weeks ago. I've sent 4 emails to the address they specify for order inquiries, just asking for an update on shipping or if the item was backordered, and have yet to hear anything back.

I tried calling a bunch and could never get through, except once finally yesterday - and I got put on hold for a long time only to eventually, just as I was about to hang up, get someone who was kinda rude with the whole thing. And I was polite about it too, not aggressive or anything.

"It should ship this week I'm sure".

I said alright, thanks.. and got off.

At least Midway shot an email blast out saying they were overwhelmed and would get stuff shipped asap..

I don't plan on ordering from glockstore again. Maybe I'm a bit harsh but, you know, I've just had better experiences elsewhere and will stick with them here on out.

#68 ·
I tried calling a bunch and could never get through, except once finally yesterday - and I got put on hold for a long time only to eventually, just as I was about to hang up, get someone who was kinda rude with the whole thing. And I polite about it too, not aggressive or anything.

"It should ship this week I'm sure".

I said alright, thanks.. and got off.

Phases, I got through 3 different times and was told "It will definitely ship by the end of this week". One of those calls I had to listen to them smacking food while taking my call. They billed my card on the 4th and as of today (2/26) I still don't have any of my items.

Forgot to mention they charged me $48 shipping for 20 small items like recoil springs, decal grips, and DVDs.:faint:

Just to refresh I placed my order back in mid January. I ordered NO magazines,ammo,frames,slides, or guns.:whistling:

#70 ·
So, any ideas how to get my $300 back from the Glockstore? My calls no longer get answered. The phone (at the 858 number) will ring awhile then you can hear someone pickup and immediately hang up without saying a word. Emails and website pop up messages aren't responded to except by the same damn form letter whining about how busy they are and how hard they are having to work. He;;, I'm on ssi disability and it's hard to come by. Now these idiots won't respond to me and won't send my items. All I get is lies and the runaround.

Short of contacting the BBB (which won't get my money back) or small claims court, I don't know what to do. I don't have a credit card so the money was drawn straight from my credit union via debit card. I'm so frustrated I feel like b i o t c h slapping somebody. I will never order from any of Lenny Magills rip off enterprises again.

#72 ·
I ordered two Glock 19 10 rounds mags about two months ago and they showed in stock ay the time ordered. Have never received one iota of feedback on status from Glockstore. Their problem is a lack of commitment to cuatomer service. No one expects magical inventory to appear, but decency in customer service is a minimal expectation. Without that what does the Glockstore have to offer. They will not be on my preferred supplier list once this supply shortage settles down.

P. S. I tried to call them multiple times to cancel my order but no one answers the phone.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#74 · (Edited)
I emailed them again this morning.

My current intentions are to give them until Monday to hear a response or see a shipping alert. That will be over 3 weeks total for me. Assuming I don't hear anything I'm going to call call call until I get someone, then see how many supervisors up I can go.

I'm going to ask for a full refund, and depending on how easy I get it, going to file a BBB report. It won't do much good but it's an option.

Looks like they have a number of complaints already:

http://www.bbb.org/san-diego/busine...vices/the-glock-store-in-san-diego-ca-3001018

22 complaints filed against business
Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business
1 complaint filed against business that was not resolved
I'm also going to mention the several other unhappy people here.

I know some of you may be thinking "Dude it's only been 3 weeks, in this business in this day and age, you're lucky to.." but, you know, it doesn't take a lot to keep me strung along. A simply reply would do, of almost any update/news. But this is ridiculous. Busy times or not.

That's my opinion anyway. So that's my plan, and to not use or recommend them in the future. I've worked with 4 other sites thus far since I got into this handgun thing and thus far they have been great. (Or it hasn't been enough time to tell, as I just ordered stuff from two other sites the other day. But they gave me expected turnaround time, so we'll see.)

p.s. We applied and got printed for our permits yesterday. They said turnaround is about 5 weeks right now for our area. Wife and I have a $13.47 bet on which will come first. She bet on the glockstore order. :p

#75 ·
I don't have a credit card so the money was drawn straight from my credit union via debit card. I'm so frustrated I feel like b i o t c h slapping somebody. I will never order from any of Lenny Magills rip off enterprises again.
Even though your card is a debit card, it might have been run as a Visa. If so, you are covered by all of the same protections as a regular Visa card.

You could contact the number on the back of the card and see if you have any recourse. Might be worth a call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.