close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The Curious Case of Civil Contradictions: Full Auto and the Likes

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by crimdelacrim, Sep 18, 2012.

1. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas
    If the federal gov't becomes unable to support itself, who will enforce the federal laws? :supergrin:

Who knows though. It seems more and more are picking up on firearms, firearms use, and what firearms really do, instead of what they watched on TV. I hope that many of them will see what fully automatics, and everything else class 3 really is - hype that both big gov't RINOs and liberals love to fear monger off and scare people with.

2. 1gewehr

1gewehr

Mar 22, 2006
    Mid TN
    I don't know a single MG owner, including the several dealers I know well, who would hesitate a second about choosing to see that stupid, unconstitutional Hughes Amendment go away. Dealers would see a much higher rate of sales that would more than compensate for the devaluing of some of their inventory. As for me, I still want that MG-42!

Those old 1921 and 1928 Thompsons (and most other C&Rs) won't lose a penny of value, though.

3. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas

If I'm not mistaken, I've seen some supposed owners post on various gun boards saying it's not "fair" for them.

I don't agree with them, and who knows if they really even own or don't own a FA. It's speculation as far as that goes. What's not fair is the 2nd amendment being desecrated.

You're probably right on the older FAs not losing value. The newers m4s or ak-47s would though. Again, I don't agree with this logic, just saying how it is.