close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Curious Case of Civil Contradictions: Full Auto and the Likes

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by crimdelacrim, Sep 18, 2012.

1. OctoberRust

OctoberRust
    Expand Collapse
    Anti-Federalist

If the federal gov't becomes unable to support itself, who will enforce the federal laws? :supergrin:

Who knows though. It seems more and more are picking up on firearms, firearms use, and what firearms really do, instead of what they watched on TV. I hope that many of them will see what fully automatics, and everything else class 3 really is - hype that both big gov't RINOs and liberals love to fear monger off and scare people with.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. 1gewehr

1gewehr
    Expand Collapse

I don't know a single MG owner, including the several dealers I know well, who would hesitate a second about choosing to see that stupid, unconstitutional Hughes Amendment go away. Dealers would see a much higher rate of sales that would more than compensate for the devaluing of some of their inventory. As for me, I still want that MG-42!

Those old 1921 and 1928 Thompsons (and most other C&Rs) won't lose a penny of value, though.

3. OctoberRust

OctoberRust
    Expand Collapse
    Anti-Federalist

If I'm not mistaken, I've seen some supposed owners post on various gun boards saying it's not "fair" for them.

I don't agree with them, and who knows if they really even own or don't own a FA. It's speculation as far as that goes. What's not fair is the 2nd amendment being desecrated.

You're probably right on the older FAs not losing value. The newers m4s or ak-47s would though. Again, I don't agree with this logic, just saying how it is.