close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The CCW'er and the drunk

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by TBO, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.
    Since memorial day, I have had three OVI arrests with additional weapons offense. Two of the three were CCW holders. I don't know what these guys were thinking but you guys be safe!

2. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I think it has something to do with the word "responsibility" but I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh well somebody will be along to say that they have the right to carry and drive drunk and it is a sign of fascism that they are stopped or charged with anything before they have actually done any harm.

3. I think it is because they were drunks before they became "ccw holders". :whistling:

4. This sounds like the correct answer to me. :supergrin:

5. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.
    Personal responsibility goes a long way...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. jpa

jpa CLM

May 28, 2001
    Las Vegas NV
    A drunk with a gun in Elko? Hell, that's all there is to do there is drink and shoot. Color me shocked....

Of course if he wouldn't have been acting the fool yelling at the bartender he never would have attracted the attention of local law enforcement. Then there's the whole issue of being drunk with a gun....stupid.