Glock Talk banner

The Blue Press

3K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  RWBlue 
#1 ·
While waiting for the heater under my Star sizer to heat up I decided to read my copy of the recently delivered Dillon Blue Press.

If you do not receive it may I suggest you contact Dillon and as to be placed on their mailing list... it is filled with excellent articles, reviews and chock full of outside vendors and manufacturers.

While browsing the pages of this handy little tome my eyes fell upon an advertisement for a shot timer. Being a compulsive 'toy' hoarder I reached for the phone to order what would soon be the newest addition to my realm of electronic gadgetry when I realized that given my current shooting speed shoving a stick in the ground and creating a sundial would be more appropriate.

If you'll excuse me, I have some whittling to do. :faint:

Jack

#10 ·
Does anyone remember the article about "Coffin Rock"???

Dillon ran that article and the follow-up article (don't remember the name) several years ago.

Dillon re-ran the "Coffin Rock" article not-too-long ago.

I've misplaced that issue.
Can somebody tell me which issue it was ran in???

Thanks.

#11 ·
Jack that is why they sell calanders, for "special timming needs". :whistling:

I know all about special needs... they made me ride in the short bus. :crying:

Jack

#14 ·
You can sign up for the catalog on their website.

#15 ·
I was just looking at some old ones I found a few days ago and was wondering why I stopped getting them years ago.
I don't keep the old ones. The one I do have in the reloading room that I won't throw away is the April 194 issue with Julie Nowlin on the cover. Julie's dad was John Nowlin. He was a friend and build me several comp guns for IPSC in the early 90's.

Greg

PS: You guys won't believe this but I just thumbed through the above issue and the Coffin Rock story was in it!! I believe the reprint was in last Octobers issue. -- G.

#20 ·
Does anyone remember the article about "Coffin Rock"???

Dillon ran that article and the follow-up article (don't remember the name) several years ago.

Dillon re-ran the "Coffin Rock" article not-too-long ago.

I've misplaced that issue.
Can somebody tell me which issue it was ran in???

Thanks.
I believe it was "Sundown at Coffin Rock" I don't remember which issue it was in but here is a link to the story.

http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/sundown.html

Ray

#24 ·
I believe it was "Sundown at Coffin Rock" I don't remember which issue it was in but here is a link to the story.

http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/sundown.html

Ray
That's it!!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

I was discussing that article with my almost 14 year old son, and I wanted him to read the article.

I had the Blue Press on my computer desk, and my wife laid it somewhere, when she was 'dusting'.

Again. . . .

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

#25 · (Edited)
#26 ·
I do like the front cover.
Who ever is picking the girls is doing a good job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.