The best grips ever!!

Discussion in 'Talon Grips' started by Joshhtn, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Thanks for the welcome guys:wavey:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Love my grips, had mine for over a year now and no probs, gonna order one for my brother now........thanks Talon grip!!!

3. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

You're welcome and thank you for another order! :wavey:

4. just got the new grips i ordered for my brothers glock, nice service.........as usual!....Thanx again D

5. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

No problem, thank you for another order! :cool:

6. recycooler

recycooler 9-11-2001

G-36 grips soon??

7. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Yes, the die is being made right now and I am also doing a prototype for the Kahr PM9/ PM40. Once both dies are done I will have Talon Grips for both of them shortly thereafter. :wavey:

8. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

Wanted to post a pic of big Brother and little Brother:supergrin:

[​IMG]

Thanks once again for such a great product D!!:wavey:

9. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Thanks Josh! :cool:

10. I just ordered the rubber talon grip for my glock 23. CANT WAIT TO TRY THESE OUT!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone else using the rubber ones? If so how are they?

11. I have had the rubber ones for a few weeks. Very comfortable and allow me to get a much better grip on my Gen4 G26. Best value for the buck investment on my gun.

12. Thank you for the reply Jeffs. I haven't gotten them yet but I'm excited to put them on my G23. I will post a pic and my opinion on them in a few days.

13. I ordered my rubber textured talon grips and received them about 2 business days later. Very fast shipping. I installed them and they are amazing!!!! Very small price for something that makes such a large difference.

The thing that I liked the most about the grips was that the instructions that came with them had a handwritten THANKS on it. Very small detail but that kind of thing makes a world of difference to me.

Thank you for such a great product and even better customer service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!:supergrin:

14. Anybody have a picture of what the rubber grips look like on a Springfield XD 9mm subcompact?

15. I ordered the rubberized set for my Beretta Nano, they feel great in the hand, couldn't ask for better!