The best grips ever!!

Discussion in 'Talon Grips' started by Joshhtn, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

I used a Firearms Lacquer stick (bought on ebay for $5), but plenty of guys on here just use a regular white crayon.

Enjoy the grips!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Placed order for a set of Talon grips for my G26. Order was promptly filled and updates on shipping were great. Installed the set today and went shooting. I love these things. Thank you for making a great product available.
    Cary

3. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Thanks Cary! :wavey:

4. Have a set on my G27 for close to a year, no problem, love them best in expensive add on I have run across.

Silverdet

5. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

That's a great testament to the durability of the grip, thank you. :wavey:

My experience is similar. Over a year now on my daily use duty G21 SF (pictured in my avatar) and still going strong in desert conditions. :cool:

6. I love both my Talon grips.

Just bought a third G19, guess what grip it will get...

7. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Thanks for stopping in 4Runner, looking forward to the order! :cool:

Take Care,
    D

8. Derik,

Just got my grip today (super fast shipping! :D), just in time for the range tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes, but it feels great in hand so far :D

Props for including the alcohol wipes for prep cleaning.

#28 Brain Virus, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  9. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Glad they found their way to you quickly and thanks for the post! :wavey:

10. went to the range today and put 200 rounds through my 17. The talon grips worked as expected and didnt chew up my hands

11. will the talon grips be made for the Gen 4 glocks?

#31 abedwards1978, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  12. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

I just can't do the gritty feel. I'll stick with my Houge slip ons.

I had to dremel the grit off of my Kershaw Blur cuz I couldn't stand to hold it.

#32 Davegrave, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  13. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

Just put one on my 27... Once again, PERFECT D!!

This should be the first thing that everybody buys for their Glock... It's a must have IMO!... Best money you can spend!

Thanks once again for such a fine product D!!:wavey:

(Gotta love crappy cell phone pics:supergrin:)

[​IMG]

#33 Joshhtn, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  14. It is user preference, and in my opinion these are the best grips out there.

D... I have not been able to write you a thank you note yet, so please let me say thank you regarding my recent order. (Jason, Menifee, CA)

I have ordered twice from him. The first grips I had to cut off the shirt side as my holster angle was making the grip rub on my body armor and causing it to start the wear on the shirt, but since I changed to a tac holster to carry my TLR-1 and the holster a drop to it so nothing wears on my uniform.

I have been recommending them to guys at work and even installed a set for him.

I also made a video when I installed the first set.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpCXn8zcTd8

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFKrHAJrtc

I also installed them different then the instructions say so check it out in the videos.

They provide an awesome grip in any condition and after having to wait in the rain where I was soaked even though my "waterproof" jacket waiting for backup for an open residence. I still had a sure grip. That was after I had to cut half of the grip off so I literally had a side by side comparison of with and without and the Talon side my hand stuck to, the stock side.....no grip at all.

Anyway I will order again. Still trying to get my sgt to get one for his 21 but he wants to keep it "old school".

Thanks for the awesome grips and to you other GTers, if you do not like them, they come off easy as they went on and leave nothing on the weapon. You will be happy either way, and with the price AND service AND shipping time, you will not be sorry.

15. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Right on Josh! Thank you for the nice post and pic. :cool:

Take Care,
    D

16. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Thank you Jason, I sure appreciate the post! Hopefully we can get your Sgt up with the times soon. :cool:

Thanks Again,
    D

17. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

I believe they will fit the Gen 4 as is but I need to try it out first. :wavey:

18. Just got mine in today for my 26. I must say it's an awesome product!! 10 out of 10

19. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

That's a great first post. Thank you! :cool:

20. Welcome to GT!