close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The beatings will continue

Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by smith10, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Oct 11, 2003
    SW Virginia
    You have learned much in your many years as a Dungeon Schmuck. You are wise beyond your years.

2. dango

dango

Jun 9, 2008
    I might could do a pretty darn good tounge lashing with another (OK THEN)........! :supergrin:

Mental scars never heal.........Eeeek.!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  3. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Oct 11, 2003
    SW Virginia
    When I think of tongue lashings, I always think of the Cowboy Way...... :whistling:

4. dango

dango

Jun 9, 2008
    On second thought , lets go with the leather.....! :shocked:

5. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Such a pity. The page previously employed by the operation had truly exquisite wrist technique for inflicting punishment. It remains to be seen whether the newly hired staff page can match that precision.

6. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Jan 7, 2001
    Plano, Texas, Republic of
    Second pages are, through no fault of their own, are often judged on the merits of the first page, somewhat like a second child exepcted to match and eclipse the accomplishments of the first-born.

While page and child one are groundbreakers and trailblazers, page and child two are denied their own destiny and forced to duplicate the goals and objectives of the primo.

However, the third post on the second page is often, nay, always the finest, most erudite example of prose than the world, nay, the Universe, experiences. This task is commonly not difficult when following the clumsy, hackneyed dribbles of the second-post on the second page.

:

7. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    tous, no disrespect, but did you forget your meds again?

Thinking about the word "but." So powerful! Everything that follows the word BUT takes back everything said before it. Just saying.......

8. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Jan 7, 2001
    Dinky is the one that must be pharmaceutically dragged into reality.

:supergrin:
    :wavey:

9. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine

Uh, yeah. Dinky, that pic isn't really you is it?

10. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Jan 7, 2001
    I'm not sayin' yes, I'm not sayin' no.

How are them father-rapers on the Group W bench treatin' ya?

11. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    Dinky, tous, same person, split personalities? Explains a lot.

12. samurairabbi

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Tous, your marginally coherent exposition on the primacy superiority of the 3rd-post-2nd-page over the 2nd-post-second-page was, regrettably, negated by your absolutist ideology in using the word "always" in the quoted paragraph. Such absolutism destroys any hope of productive dialogue between participating adherents of differing viewpoints struggling to establish common ground to make sense of life. It also, unfortunately, establishes that your lapse is probably due to an esoteric physical condition known in formal medical terminology as Chronic Recto-Cranial Inversion.

13. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Jan 7, 2001
    Rather than engage in puerile impeachment of what, admittedly, may well be a level or two above your ability to cognize, dispute the assertion that my posit is indisputable, good sir.

And, may I humbly bring to your most acute attention, the 23rd Edition of Dinky's Compendium of Medical Condition and Effect, pp 307-310, specifically remarks that Chronic Recto-Cranial Inversion is a myth propogated by snake-oil salesmen and makers of nostrums of dubious efficacy.

:supergrin:

This is fun.

14. samurairabbi

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Puerile impeachment is a copout for wimps who lack manliness in intellectual competition.

Dinky's Medical Guide has been demonstrated in comprehensive double-blind clinical trials to be full of it. Besides, CRCI has been reimbursed by Medicare as a valid DRG.

Your play, sir.

15. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.

I know how Mike is gonna spend his morning,at the library.Looking for the book and or a thesarus.'08. :whistling:

16. Dinky

Dinky Numpty

May 22, 2003
  17. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Jan 7, 2001
    I seek little more than an honest exchange of ideas with a worthy opponent and I stand accused of having wimpy balls?

I plead not guilty, sir. It is not I who resorts to the insipid argot of the cool kids from the 1960s to support such a specious rebuttal. Cop out? What next? Declaring some admired behavior 'solid' in the manner of Lincoln Hayes from The Mod Squad? Are we now to part our long, straight blonde hair in the middle and wear minimal make up as a paean to Julie Barnes? Or dare you suggest a short leather jacket and curly hair ala Peter Cochran, overflowing with the angst and duality of being a rich kid whilst rebelling against the symbolic Man that is the source and foundation of said wealth?

I do nto wish to be cruel, sir, but may I suggest that you don the red tunic of an Enterprise security crewman and await the call to join the away team.

You humble and ever obedient servant,

18. samurairabbi

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    The first few years of House MD can be accurately summarized as Doctor Sherlock Holmes meets the Mod Squad. When THAT paradigm was broken, the show began to.slip

I offer a standard cruel jab: May you have the life expectancy of an unnamed crew member in a Star Trek landing party!