The Anti-Cop trend that isn't

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by JSandi, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Hack

Hack Crazy CO
    Gold Member

They would not allow us to where I work, but an arcade that was a laser firing range would be sweet. I need to win the lottery or something so I can put that idea to work here.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. AngryBassets

AngryBassets Jagenden Übel

No, I mean that I requested them to be added here as a smilie lol.

Jumping idiotic happy faces would be a neat target, you are correct.

3. Hack

Hack Crazy CO
    Gold Member

Oh, lol. I have target practice on the brain.:rofl:

4. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Am I the only person here who thinks this thread has taken an incredibly creepy turn?

#104 txleapd, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  5. I googled Balko's work on behalf of Mumia. I've read enough to see he's an anti-cop ******.

Just one: http://elsewhere.radgeek.com/tag/mumia_abu_jamal/

6. RussP

It's just civility at its finest!!!!!
    :cool:

7. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

[​IMG]

8. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

:noevil:

#108 TBO, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011

9. Why then is he still employed as a police officer. Is this maybe why the public has the preception that you protect your own.

We had an incident where an off duty police officer was found drunk passed out behind the wheel of his car in a public garage,engine running. Police were called they passed it to the sheriff's dept.as is normal practice in these cases for conflict of intrest reasons. But even this wasn't done for over two hours. The sheriff arrived an hour after that and by the time they all screwed around and took him for a alcohol test something like 6 hours had passed and he passed the test and was not charged with DWI and is still working today. What would of happened to a civilian in the same situation. If your honest you would have to say he would of been in jail for at least 3 hours at the six hour mark charged with DWI. I say this because it has happened under the exact same circumstances in years past. Those are the type of things people such as myself who have never had any run in's with law enforcemnt and really have no ax to grind wonder about. Now you can flame me as anti LEO really I am quite the opposite, I would just like to know how you justify that type of incident and do you feel those type of actions hurt the image of LEO's in the publics eye.

10. You will have to ask that question to the people directly involved in the incident you speak of.

We cannot answer for them.

#110 4949shooter, Feb 2, 2011
  11. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Wrong thread, TBO?

There's a senility joke around here somewhere... :whistling:

#111 txleapd, Feb 2, 2011
  12. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Read the blog!
    RadGeek talks of balko being the only supporter besides the family...

13. I read the blog page. It doesn't say that at all. It talks of Balko supporting Cory Maye, NOT Mumia.

Here's the paragraph mentioning Balko:

As far as I know, Cory Maye had no real pre-existing support network other than his family, until Balko started writing about the case. Given the situation, frankly, the amount that Radley Balko has been able to accomplish single-handedly on this case, without any significant pre-existing network behind Cory Maye, is inspiring and nothing short of heroic.

Claiming that someone is a Mumia supporter is a damning charge, and frankly libelous if untrue. If there's some other cite which proves this, let's hear it.

#114 dgg9, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  14. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

#1 Claim:

[​IMG]

#2 Exposed by own words (post #13 in the below thread):

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1266863

[​IMG]
    Brothers and Sisters, need I/we say more (no real Cop needs explanation of what this post shows, from one claiming to be a real world Cop)?

#3 When called on his behavior, this:

[​IMG]
    ...and
    [​IMG]
    Since then he's put up how many "bad cop" threads with no reference...?

Now, for the coup de grâce...

Not a single post in an Officer down thread. For someone who claims:

• I'm a Cop
    • I support Cops
    I find it more than a bit revealing.

jmho

TBO

15. Morris

CLM

Oh, SNAP! (fumbling for the popcorn maker . . . )

16. AZLawDawg

AZLawDawg Oh, Oh, Oh!!

He should let a respected member verify him, I don't think he is LE. Anyone who thinks we can't do it here, need look no further than the emptyPD/MTPD incident. People here can do it, he should prove it. That's just my opinion.

and for the record, you can find me under AZInterceptor ( verified LEO ) at Officer resource . com. Somebody else had AZLawDawg over there. that bastard!!!

17. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

The only thing that verification would prove is that at various times ( according to his own posts on various forums he has been in and out of LE quite a bit with various depts starting with being a Deputy jailer in GA.) he has been employed by an LE agency.

on one site he claims to be a SWAT team member and police sniper.

He has conclusively established in his own words that he has never been a cop.

18. AZLawDawg

AZLawDawg Oh, Oh, Oh!!

Case closed.

19. Patchman

Patchman Florist

This is what we refer to as "playing possum."

Not for one minute did I or do I believe he's sworn LE. Maybe a failed Police Cadet or a failed LE wannabe who ended up working in some kind of ancillary LE position. On the fringes of LE looking in and seething with anger, resentment and jealousy.

I'm also guessing he's 28-35 y.o. and lives with mom in mom's basement. But for the record, that's speculation.

#120 Patchman, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2011