close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

The answer- "It's not the same country.."

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Jul 25, 2012.

1. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    "The same process that has already destroyed California is working its way through the entire country."

Say it ain't so!....:scared:

2. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Scary feces!

3. Ann's right, it's not the same country anymore when:

-a kids' show, the Muppets, supports sodomy, and advocates hate against Chic-fil-A because that company refused to join in lobbying for homosexual marriage

-there have been hundreds of episodes of black-on-white racial lawlessness in 60 cities around the country in the last 2 years, and the MSM refuse to report it, likely because 99% are Obama supporters

-the MSM refuse to investigate our president's fraudulent birth certificate, fraudulent social security number, and sealed records.

It's not the same country when we see our churches being attacked, our Second Amendment being attacked, freedom of speech by conservatives being attacked, perversion being promoted in our military and schools (hint: it's better for kids to be home-schooled than homo-schooled), Marxist class-warfare propaganda being broadcast, Islamic sharia being promoted, and our Constitution being shredded.

We really need to repent and ask God's forgiveness and assistance.

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
    The moral decay in this country has been happening for a number of decades now. That, coupled with the infiltration of our government by the Muslim Brotherhood, and we will collapse from within.

5. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

We need to put God back in our schools and back in our society.
    That would solve a lot of problems in this country.

Just teaching the ten commandments in school would be a good start.

6. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    If they're not being taught basic morality at home it would be a waste of time.

7. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Feb 12, 2002
    QUARREL REEF
  8. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Sorry -- I'm not up on Ann's personal life.

Who is JJ? Are we talking about Walker?

9. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Okay -- now I remember that shot. It makes sense, since Ann and JJ are both conservatives.

Now, what gets me is that Ann is friends with Bill Maher. That totally blows my mind! Talk about strange bedfellows...It makes James Carville/Mary Matalin look normal.

OTOH, I have some liberal friends also. I guess you never know on what level people are going to click.

10. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Mar 23, 2010
    Texas
  11. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor CLM

Feb 25, 2002
    USofA!
    "They will do incalculable damage to the nation and to individual citizens, but Democrats will have an unbeatable majority. Just like California, the United States is on its way to becoming a Third World, one-party state."

12. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    She forgot to mention the Motor Voter Act, which was specifically tailored as a recruitment tool to register illegal aliens as voters. Oh, and look who just happened to attend the signing ceremony...

[​IMG]

13. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

Aug 4, 2005
    fl
    God is in our society, and there are plenty of schools that teach about God (both the Christian and Jewish ones). No law against that, AFAIK.

As Mr. Aquinas said: "What up with that?!".

:upeyes:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  14. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    It should start at home.

15. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    The antithesis of the poverty pimps who claim to be "leaders of the Black community? :dunno:

16. Libs really squirm as they try to avoid, and at the same time, to obliterate their arch nemesis -something called 'the truth'.

There is an interesting book on the market these days, "The Liberal Mind: the Psychological Causes of Political Madness", by Lyle Rossiter, Jr., M.D. The advertising blurb says, "'Strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions" cited by a clinical psychotherapist".

The Lord blessed me when I got a degree in Psychology about 40 years ago; I had already been inoculated against the leftist nonsense put out by our modern universities, by both a conservative Christian upbringing and training in genuine values courtesy of a stint in the US Army.

There's still hope for our country: 2 Chronicles 7:14-22 'But if they humble themselves, and seek God and turn from their wicked ways, then He will hear and show mercy".

17. Plenty of shools?

I don't know about shools but plenty of schools.

Some even teach spelling!

LOL

-brickboy240